When They Find You Sleeping

ꨄ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ꨄ
Izuku had another long day of training and craved for your touch. You on the other hand were feeling tired since you had to do an all nighter for a test. Izuku walked into your dorm room and was a bit scared to see it pitch black and quiet. Izuku heard your soft breathing and calmed down a bit, the light coming from the hall hit your face. Izuku blushed while staring at your calm face. He smiled. Izuku walked to you, planted a kiss on your forehead and walked out.

"Love you." Izuku whispered before leaving.

ꨄ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ꨄ
Katsuki was angry with Deku like usual and was coming to your dorm room to rant to you. Katsuki slammed the door open, and stopped in his tracks, seeing you had fallen asleep at your desk. Katsuki's face softened a bit, and walked over to you. He gently picked you up, grumbling under his breath and laid you down on the bed. He tucked you in, turned off the light, and spooned you.

ꨄ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ꨄ
Kirishima was at the gym, he waited for you for about four hours and got really worried when you didn't come. He made it to your dorm to see you sleeping, you had fallen asleep because you accidentally stayed up all night watching your favorite show. Kirishima sighed in relief and annoyance, he came in while closing the door, and cuddled next to you, snuggling his cheek on the top of your head.

ꨄ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ꨄ
You were playing video games all day, pigging out. Denki hadn't heard from you all day and wanted to see you, just to make sure you are okay. Denki walked into your dorm to see a video game on the tv and you sleeping on a bean bag. Denki sighed in relief and closed the door. He huddled in between your arms and cuddled you happily.

ꨄ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ꨄ
Tokoyami hadn't seen you all night, you were supposed to come over to his dorm tonight and read together, but you never came. Tokoyami calmly on the outside went over to your dorm, while internally he was freaking out. Tokoyami swung the door open, to see you laying on the ground. Tokoyami ran to your side to see if you were dead, thankfully you weren't dead or injured. You just fell asleep on the floor. Tokoyami grumbled while calling dark shadow out, helping Tokoyami move you to the bed. Tokoyami would sit by you while quietly reading to himself.

ꨄ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ꨄ
Shoji was going to your room, he wanted to show you a cute plushie he got for you, and wanted to give it to you. (how precious <3) He knocked on your door and stood there for a second, when no one came to the door, Shoji hesitantly opened the door, peaking in. He saw you sleeping on your bed, cuddling your pillow. Shoji sighed softly, taking in your cute self. Shoji came in and set the plushie on your desk. Shoji gently removed the pillow from your grip and hugged you softly, cuddling you. He heard you hum in joy and Shoji blushed.

ꨄ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ꨄ
Koda was going to your dorm so that you guys could watch a movie together. Koda texted you but you didn't reply, so Koda decided to check on you earlier then the time he was supposed to come. Koda opened the door softly, to see your resting body on the bed. Koda closed the door and went over to you, seeing that you are sleeping. You are so cute when asleep, even if your hair is flipped all over the place. Koda moved the hair out of your face, turned off the lights, tucked you in better and sat beside you, too embarrassed to actually cuddle with you.

ꨄ 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝘀𝗵𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼 ꨄ
Shinso was coming over to take naps with you like usual. Shinso opened the door to see you sleeping already, but you were cuddling with a purple cat plushie Shinso got for you. For some reason Shinso got jealous of the plushie, than Shinso got mad at himself for being jealous for a freaking plushie. Shinso closed the door and walked over to you, he took the plushie out of your arms harshly, but not too harsh to wake you up. Shinso smiled looking down at your cute sleeping face, even though drool was hanging out of your mouth. Shinso went into your arms, pouting very slightly and started to fall asleep in your arms.