When THEY see YOU cry

𖦹 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 𖦹
When Izuku sees you cry, he goes into panic mode. Izuku runs to you and holds onto your arms.

"Hey, hey. Is everything okay? What's wrong?"

You would start to sob as you explained what made you cry. Izuku would rest your head on his chest as your sobs muffled in his shirt. After crying, he would make you some hot tea and cuddles galore.

𖦹 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 𖦹
Katsuki's eyes would widen as he sees you break down. Katsuki would probably just stare at you for a bit, until he would plop down next to you, wrapping his arm around your neck.

"Who. The fuck. Did this?" Katsuki would growl, not trying to seem harsh.

If it was someone, let's just say that the person got stuck on the moon. If it wasn't someone, he would just hug you in silence. Once you finished crying he would demand an answer. When you would tell Katsuki he would sigh, putting his face in your hair.

"Idiot. That's a stupid reason for crying. You're fucking perfect."

Afterwards he would make you some food, you two would watch a movie together.

𖦹 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 𖦹
Kirishima would run at you, slamming you into a hug.

"What happened? Who did this? Are you okay? Tell me what's going on. Please."

You would explain what happened in between sobs, hiding your face in his neck. If someone hurt you, Kirishima would go at the person and ask politely for a wrestling match, might kill them accidentally. If it wasn't, Kirishima would just cuddle you, saying so much stuff.

"You are perfect! You are so manly, so cute, so awesome! I hope you never forget that!" Kirishima squishes you in his hug.

Afterwards you guys would cuddle in a blanket while watching a cringey tv/movie.

𖦹 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 𖦹
Denki would be confused, not sure what to do and why you were crying. Denki would run to you, sad to see you in tears. He would bend down and hold your hands, tears pricking his eyes as he looked at your distressed face. Denki would then hug you, in utter silence for a bit. After you cried it out he would ask;

"Why are you crying?"

You would explain what happened while blowing your nose. If someone hurt you, Denki would pull the biggest prank in his life on the person. If no one hurt you, than he would just whisper in your ear while hugging you.

"No, no. Please, everything is okay. You can cry. I'm so sorry you are experiencing that."

After the cry fest, Denki and you would play some video games, Denki making sure you won every time.
Even though you would win even if he isn't trying.

𖦹 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 𖦹
He would be quite surprised, Tokoyami would probably stand there for a second, just watching your shaky self cry. Tokoyami would walk to you and sit next to you, grabbing your hand gently.

"Wanna talk about it?"

You nod a bit, leaning against Tokoyami. You would explain what happened. If someone hurt you, than murder is okay if no one finds out.. right? Yeah. If it wasn't, Tokoyami would just nod while listening, you would cry afterwards and dark shadow would come out. Dark shadow and Tokoyami would hug you, telling you how much he loves you. After, dark shadow would have a pillow fight with you as Tokoyami would watch, smiling, glad that you are feeling better.

𖦹 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 𖦹
Shoji would be very sad to see you like this. He would walk over to you while stroking your hair.

"Hey, what's wrong? You can tell me."

You would break down letting him know what happened. His eyes would soften as he pulls you in a warm hug. Shoji's big arms engulfing you like a burrito. Afterwards he would make you some nice tea and continue to cuddle.

𖦹 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 𖦹
Koda would be scared. You usually smile and laugh all the time, so when he saw you like this he knew it was bad. Koda would walk over to you, shaking, not sure what to do. He would keep trying to do or say something but it would just come out as a sad whimper. Once you noticed him you would put a fake smile on. Koda would finally sit down next to you, rubbing your back. Koda would look at you with pleading eyes, asking silently what was wrong. You would explain what happened and Koda would nod while listening. After a lot of encouragement to himself, he pulled you into a hug, blushing a bunch. You would smile seeing that Koda was acting confident. You two would sit in silence for a while.

𖦹 𖦹 𖦹

2021, August, Monday, 30