Sleeping Together

A/n: thanks so much for 1k views!

♡︎ 𝗜𝘇𝘂𝗸𝘂 𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗮 ♡︎

-Sweetheart's cradle

Izuku is very shy so he won't start with that position. Once he is asleep though he will make his way to start cuddling you, not thinking anything of it.
In the morning when he saw you two in that position he would freak out.

"Ah!"

"Izu..? What's wrong...?"

"I-I-I-I-I-"

"Izu, stop acting like a Y/n character."

"S-Sorry.."

"I love you."

"Lo-Love you too."

♡︎ 𝗞𝗮𝘁𝘀𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗕𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗴𝗼𝘂 ♡︎

-Honeymoon Hug

Katsuki is not letting you go. When you cuddle, you cuddle. Especially when he is asleep, he will always have headaches and nightmares asleep so he will cling onto you like there is no tomorrow.

"Katsu~ I need to pee..!"

"Huh-? You're not leaving.."

"But I gotta-"

"No."

"..."

"Fuck.. fine, be fast bitch."

"I will."

He won't let you go again so you better do whatever you needed to do.

♡︎ 𝗘𝗶𝗷𝗶𝗿𝗼 𝗞𝗶𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗺𝗮 ♡︎

-The Spoon

Of course Kirishima has to be the manliest man and be the bigger spoon, even if you are taller then him. Plus, he loves hugs, especially with you. He absolutely adores hugging you.

"Kirishima..."

"Mmhmm?"

"You're.... Squishing.. me..!"

"Ah! Sorry, I love hugging you. You're just so squishy!"

"Um, thanks??"

♡︎ 𝗗𝗲𝗻𝗸𝗶 𝗞𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶 ♡︎

-The Crab

You both probably started off with the Honey Moon but than Denki is a roller so he rolled off the bed. He would wake up in a snore and sleepily crawl back to you.

"Y/n..?"

"I'm right here Denki.."

"Why do you keep moving?"

"I'm not the one moving, you are. You've done it three times already tonight."

"Oh."

Denki snuggles back onto you and sighs in relief.

♡︎ 𝗧𝗼𝗸𝗼𝘆𝗮𝗺𝗶 𝗙𝘂𝗺𝗶𝗸𝗮𝗴𝗲 ♡︎

-The Pursuit

You would want cuddles while Tokoyami would just grumble in annoyance. So you usually cuddle him, Tokoyami will secretly love it but would rather die than admit that.

"Come on Tokoyami, I just want cuddles.."

"No Y/n."

"Please! Please, please, pleeeaaasse."

"Oh my- fine."

"Yeah..!"

♡︎ 𝗠𝗲𝘇𝗼𝘂 𝗦𝗵𝗼𝗷𝗶 ♡︎

-Shingles

Shoji would let your head rest on his big arms. He loves cuddling, especially since you are smaller and squishyer than him. Though Shoji is a sleep talker.

"Y/n... why are you so.. beautiful?"

"Hmm?"

"Awe, I love you too. I'll grab you some tea."

"Shoji? Who are you talking to?"

"Hmm? Y/n? Why are you taking your clothes off? Y/n..."

"Woah, are you dreaming about me?"

Shoji would continue to snore, while in the morning you would share with him what he said. He would turn into a blushing mess each time.

♡︎ 𝗞𝗼𝗷𝗶 𝗞𝗼𝗱𝗮 ♡︎

-Zen Style or Loosely Tethered

Koda is a shy little baby, and you're okay with that. So you probably start with the Zen Style position. In the middle of the night, Koda would tiredly grab onto your shoulder, like the Loosely Tethered position, and cuddle his face in your hair. Koda also snores very softly at night.

"Snore.."

"Koda? Is that you?"

"Snore.."

You would take video recordings and show it to him in the morning. He would apologize and get really flustered.

♡︎ ♡︎ ♡︎

2021, September, Monday, 6