𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑙𝑣𝑒

"Man get 'yo bitch ass of her!" Jahseh rushed towards Ke'von and took every bit of his anger out on the boy's face. "What's so hard about the word no?!" his words were split by punches. Kianna stood there, not knowing what to do. This is the second time.

The rest heard the ruckus, and rushed to split it up. "Jah' chill!" Stokeley fought to pull him away from the now unconscious teen. Kianna, now in shock, backs away to head to her room.

an hour later ...

After sitting silently, alone in her room, Kianna was interrupted with her bedroom door opening. It was Melani.

"Hey love, the situation was taken care of. He's gone. I'm so sorry." Melani explained and frowned. Kianna shrugged and looked away towards the wall. "It's okay, trust me. it doesn't bother me." Melani knew it obviously bothered her, it would bother anyone, especially in her situation. But she didn't push. She didn't want to upset anybody after what happened. "Well hey, I know you don't like him right now but Jahseh only does this because he cares. He wouldn't do it for anyone else. Please try to make up, I miss you guys together." Melani gets up to leave while talking, but stops in the doorway. "His birthday's the 23rd. Maybe before then." She gives a small smile before closing the door behind her.

...

"I guess I want to apologize for how i acted" Kianna expresss. Not to Jah though. To Ski. What? She needed to practice.

Stokeley nods at her and puts on his best X voice. "It's whatever, you feel me? It's cool vro." Jokingly, he flexes and starts to rap vice city.

"Stokeley!" Kianna laughs. He joins in. "Don't come at me! I can't handle these types of situations!" After sharing a laugh, Stokeley sighs. " Just text him, it's easier." Kianna nods and Stokeley says goodbye before exiting. Well, now's the time.

Kianna: Jah?

Jahseh: yo.

Kianna: i wanted to apologize jah

Jahseh: ok.

Kianna: really?

She looks up to see him enter and close the door. He sits on her bed like it's his own: in the middle with his legs spread . "Whatever, just come here." He opens his arms so Kianna can lay with him, resting her head in his shoulder.

———
that's all for now
i'm very busy w sports but there's more coming soon i swearrr