𝑠𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑛

The next morning, Jahseh was the first out of the five to wake up. His forearm immediately stinging with pain from last nights event, he groaned and got up to at least get something to eat.

He looked through the fridge and found some grapes that he knew would keep him from being hungry for about 2 hours. He washed them off and started to eat them.

Soon enough, Melani was the second to wake up. She walked in the kitchen and greeted the boy. "You know it's close to Christmas."

He nodded. "Ain't it like the 7th?" He asked. "Yep." She answered. He mumbled an "Oh" in response before getting up and putting his bowl in the sink.

"I'm 'finna go and write some stuff." He told the older girl before walking upstairs and into the spare room with his journal in hand.

Sitting down with his open notebook and pencil in hand, he immediately thought of Kianna. He wondered what he could write about, and he got the idea to write about her situation.

Where would he start though? He thought back to when she opened up to him about it.

"I cut everywhere he would kiss," She started to explain, showing Jahseh the scars on her limbs and stomach. "I hated him, with everything in me, I just couldn't escape. There was no way, because I knew if I left at the moment with nobody to go to, I would end up dead."

After she told him, the older boy felt bad about confronting her about the noticeable scars distributed all over her body.

He questioned to himself if this song was a way to make up for her have no to tell him. He thought so, so that's what he did.

There she was with the blade in her hand,
Scars on her skin replaced kiss of the man
She's played a part for as long as she's known,
Regret fills her heart as her love leaves her home

Further writing gotten interrupted by the noise coming from the living room. Jahseh heard a unfamiliar voice followed by laughter of the other four.

He stood up and walked out into the living room, his curiosity talking over his actions. "Alright so I think we'll head out now." Kianna's spoke. She sensed movement at the other side of the room towards the stairs, which caused her to look over. "Oh, Jahseh. We were just getting ready to go." She was referring to the boy beside her.

He turned towards the brownskin boy and greeted him with a nod. He was darker, shorter hair, brown eyes, plump lips. He knew he was her type.

Kianna knew this man for months. She wasn't into him though. She hated relationships.

Instead of greeting him back, he left the room. "Oh, excuse him he's probably in a bad mood today." Melani excused Jahseh. Kianna and this mystery boy made their way out and about after the events.

Days later, specifically four days after Christmas...

The more days Kianna would spend with this boy, the more days Jahseh would get jealous and sad. He was there for Christmas, the one special day where he wished this boy wouldn't be there.

He soon figured out that his name was Ke'von (kay-vohn). He didn't like them name at all, but it's most likely from the jealousy.

Looking more into Jahseh's point of view, he seemed to feel spite towards him. He felt as if he was taking away his girl.

Although it isn't his girl, they aren't dating. She's still important to him though.

All that was going through X's mind which caused him to zone out while Stokeley was talking to him. "Yo, you good X?"

Jah looked over to Ski. "Yeah man, what were you saying?"

Meanwhile, Kianna was planning on going out with Ke'von. She dressing into something comfy, because she didn't feel like she needed to impress Ke'von.

She entered the living room. "I'm going out again." She told the boys on the couch. Jahseh had enough of it. "No you're not." He stood up. "Watch me."

She went to walk past him but he grabbed her wrist. "Jah chill out." Stokeley jumped in, even though Jahseh ignored.

"You spend more time with that nigga then you do with us." X said. "So now I'm not allowed to have other friends? That makes no sense. You're acting like we're together." She stood her ground.

"It's been almost a month, and he's been everywhere with us."

"Fuck does that matter for? I known him before I met you, and I'm trying to catch up with him. Is that a problem?"

They stood in silence. "Fuck you." She spat before walking out the house.

————
unchecked, excuse any mistakes