𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑒𝑒

After Jahseh and Stokeley left, Kianna searched through her bag to see what she packed for pajamas. She ended up finding a tank top and some oversized sweatpants, her usual outfit for pajamas.

She wanted to talk to Devin about her staying. She wanted to make sure she wasn't in the way of anything or didn't make Melani uncomfortable. Kianna was a over thinker, and she didn't want her thoughts to keep her up at night.

She walked downstairs and looked in the living room, relieved to see Devin in the couch watching cartoons. "Hey Dev," She called, getting his attention. He turned his head away from the tv to look at her, and raised his eyebrows indicating that he's listening.

"I hope i'm not being a burden staying here with you guys. I wanna make sure that Melani is fine with me staying and she's not uncomfortable, you know?" She said. Devin chuckled and shook his head.

"Kianna, it's ok. We talked about it it's she perfectly fine with it." He reassured her. "You're like a little sister to me, i don't mind having you here." She smiled and nodded. "Ok, goodnight." She went back upstairs and into her bedroom.

Kianna turned on the tv and cuddled up in her blanket. She was very thankful to be here in this house, away from Jordan. She felt safer.

Meanwhile at Jahseh's house, he was thinking about her. He really liked her already. Although he did feel like if he were to get with her, he would hurt her mentally. He also didn't understand why her ex Jordan would treat her that type of way.

He got into his blankets and closed his eyes. Tomorrow, he wanted to go back to Melani's house and take her out somewhere. He eventually fell asleep.

***
Kianna woke up the next morning to laughing coming from downstairs. She was a little confused because she didn't think she was sleep for that long. She squinted her eyes to read the time on the digital
clock beside her. 12:03.

She sat up and rubbed her eyes. Maybe Jahseh and Ski was here? She shrugged at her thought, and got up and shoved her phone in her pocket, going to her backpack after. She searched around until she found her toothbrush, then went across the hall to the bathroom.

She brushed her teeth and put her toothbrush on the sink, then went downstairs. Halfway down, she peeked around the corner to look at the living room. They boys were here, talking to Devin. They were laughing and joking, so she decided not to go down there.

As she turned around and started going up the steps, she heard her name being mentioned. "No being for real though like, bro, i want her. All she's been through, she really doesn't deserve it." Jahseh confessed.

"Go talk to her vro, it isn't to late." Stokeley suggested. "I mean, i guess i will. We just met tho."

"So take it slow. You don't have to tell her now." Jahseh sighed but agreed with Ski. "You right vro." Kianna thought it was the right time to go out there, since her name was already brought up.

She acted like she just got up, and rubbed her eyes while walking out in the living room. Since Devin was on the couch facing towards the staircase, he saw her first. "Good morning Kianna." He smiled, The two others turned towards her.

"Good morning Devin, good morning boys." She said. They returned the greeting as Kianna sat in between Jahseh and Ski on the couch. Jahseh looked at her head to toe. He liked her body shape, and thought she looked very attractive with the outfit she had on.

"How are you?" Ski asked Kianna. "I'm doing alright, how about you guys?" They answered with "fine" and "ok". She nodded and pulled her phone out her pocket. When the phone screen lit up, her eyes met all the messages from Jordan.

Jordan☣️: I'm coming
I know you're at Devin's house
Just wait i'm driving right now

Her eyebrows furrowed while reading each one. It was 12:10 and he sent these at 12:04. So it was a matter of time before he would arrive here. She took a deep breath after finishing the last message. Jahseh noticed and leaned over a little bit and read the texts on her phone.

Kianna stayed quiet, and set her phone on her lap. She decided not to say anything, thinking that the boys could probably do something about it if he does end up coming.

She fidgeted with her fingers, knowing if he did get her hands on her, she would probably get hurt worse than before. Jahseh looked at her and noticed her anxiousness. "Kianna," He whispered to her. She looked over at him. "He's not gonna hurt you. I got you." He whispered again.

She smiled. "Thank you Jah." She whispered to him. He smiled also at her, glad that he's able to help her. Both of their smiles faded when they heard a knock on the door. Kianna jumped and Jahseh immediately got up.

Devin looked at them like they were crazy. "Y'all good?" He asked. He approached the door confused, and Ski got up to see who it was.

He opened the door, now being face to face with Jordan. Kianna held Jahseh's hand and held it tight, and he kept his eyes on the door. So that Jordan, huh? Jahseh thought.

"Where's Kianna?" Jordan asked. "Why do you need to know?" Devin snapped back. While an argument sparked up, Jahseh led Kianna upstairs to her room.

Apparently Jordan saw, because then he started pushing his way into the house. Devin and Ski both started pushing him away, making him even more angry then he was.

Jahseh went into Kianna's room, and shut the door after them. They listened to the ruckus going on downstairs. "You think he's gonna get past them?" She asked Jahseh. He shook his head. "Hell nah, and if it so happens he does l, he got another thing coming."

Kianna noticed that Jahseh was pretty mad. She wondered if he was attracted to her, but the thought went away once she heard the stomping coming up the stairs.

Jahseh took off his shirt and faced the door, ready to harm Jordan if he opened the door.

———
don't forget to vote and comment :)