𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟

Jordan barged in the room, stumbling from the impact he made into the door. He looked around until he saw Kianna.

Kianna looked at him, and he looked at her. She was terrified, she didn't want to go back. Jahseh pushed Jordan back, making him look at him. "Leave nigga, give up."

Jordan looked at him like he was insane. "Who are you talking to?" He asked, now sizing Jahseh up. Kianna looked at both of them. Jordan was irritate but amused, while Jahseh seemed to be livid and overprotective, even though he wasn't her boyfriend.

She kinda liked when he was mad. She found it very appealing. All the sudden, Jahseh's fist connected with Jordan's jaw, and he fell on the floor. At the same time, Stokeley and Devin ran up the stairs.

He continuously hit him while Devin and Stokeley tried to pull him off of Jordan. Kianna meanwhile was shocked. Everything was happening so fast for her, she didn't even know what to do.

Once they manage to get Jahseh off of Jordan, everyone looked at the unconscious boy on the floor. "What are we gonna do with him?" Stokeley questioned everyone else. Blood from Jordan's nose was on the hardwood floor now.

"I don't know." Devin answered. Kianna got up and sat on her bed and ran her hands through her box braids, thinking of what just occurred. Everyone seemed to notice, especially Jahseh. He didn't know how she felt at the moment, so he felt kinda bad. Isn't that what she wanted to happen?

He got out of the two boys' grasps on his arm, and sat by Kianna. She felt the bed dip and looked up. "Thank you for doing that, i appreciate it." She said to him. He smiled a bit. "You're welcome. How you feeling?" He asked.

She bit her lip when she thought. "Uhm, i don't really know. Mixed emotions right now, but definitely not disappointed." She told him. "Why would i be, look at him." She pointed. They giggled at Jah's work.

Kianna sighed afterwards, then looked up at him again. She looked at her, causing eye contact. He really wanted to kiss her right then and there.

Kianna decided it would be fun to tease him. She softly caressed his face, and slowly leaned in. Jahseh was buying it, until she turned her head to the side and stood up.

"Vro, cmon." He whined. Kianna giggled and walked over Jordan. This is the happiest she's been in a while. She walked over to Devin and Ski, which they weren't far.

"What's the plan for Jordan?" She asked them. "We just decided to call the police on him." Ski shrugged, Kianna nodding in return. Devin pulled out his phone and called 9-1-1, and the 4 waited.

You might be wondering, where was Melani? She was at the store getting groceries. Once she came back and saw a police car in the driveway, she became a little nervous, but anxious to see what was going on.

She opened the door to see Jordan in handcuffs, and the other three talking to two other police officers. She walked in and put the groceries on the counter and walked over to them afterwards.

"Hey, you guys ok?" She questioned, looking over at Jordan and back at them. Ski and Devin nodded and Jahseh had his arms around Kianna while she explained the things Jordan would to to her to the police.

Melani looked over at them and raised her eyebrows. "They a thing now?" She asked once again, Ski smiling and Devin smirking. "I mean i guess." Ski told her.

Once Jordan and the police men left, the four did pretty much nothing the rest of the day since a lot already went on. Jahseh ended up getting Kianna's number, also, which he was very happy about.

Once it hit about 11:36, Jahseh decided it would be time to head back home. Him and Kianna were laughing about a story he had told. He looked over at the clock on the bedside desk, and sighed.

"I'm gonna head back to my crib now, i hope we can hangout tomorrow though." He told Kianna. "Ok," She said, and stood up with him, walking out the door. "It was nice spending time with you Jahseh, thank you for everything."

"It's no problem." He smiled. She looked into his eyes and he looked into hers. She grinned and put her hand back on the doorknob of her room. "Well, goodbye for now." Kianna said, and he waved before going out in the living room.

———
this is short but i'm feeling tired as always so yeahhh. don't forget to vote and comment, hope you have a great night/day <3