𝑠𝑖𝑥

two month time skip ...

It was now December. Kianna and Jahseh's relationship bloomed greatly, and they gotten super close over the past few months.

So has Kianna's and Ski's relationship. They are best friends, and all five of them -including Melani and Devin- are practically inseparable.

Though Kianna's depression is barely clearing up. Yes, she's truly thankful for her friends making her smile and laugh, but sometimes the sadness just pours in and she can't help it.

She mustered up the strength to block Jordan and stop self harm exactly a month back, and it's been hard to stay away from the two. She's still afraid Jordan will hurt her, and she's still trying her absolute best to not hurt herself from her harsh thoughts.

"Are you ok?" Jahseh's whispering snapped her out of thinking. "Yeah, I'm fine." She reassured him and and smiled. Them and the other three were watching a movie in Devin and Melani's spacious living room. The couples were in blankets cuddling on the floor while Stokeley had the whole couch to himself because "It's fair because he doesn't have a girl to cuddle up on," even though Kianna and X weren't a couple.

The movie was almost over, but Kianna still decided to pay attention for the rest. She reached beside her to grab the Takis, but Ski snatched them before she could touch them.

"Stokeley I swear on everything, if you don't let me have some." She looked at him while he happily ate the Takis he stole.

"Ugh, fine." He pointed the top of the bag towards her so she could take some, which she did. "Thank you, Stokeley Pokely." She smiled.

Jahseh chuckled at the nickname. "That one's new." Ski huffed because he felt like he was getting made fun of. "Ok Key Key." He said, making Jahseh giggle.

She rolled her eyes jokingly and looked at Melani and Jordan, peacefully sleeping with each other. She pouted , they're such a cute couple.

As the movie ended, Jahseh woke up the sleeping couple to tell them that they could go to bed, since the movies over. "Let's just all stay in the living room for tonight, like a sleepover." Devin spoke while holding Melani in his arms.

"Sure, I think it's a good idea." Kianna looked at the boys to get their approval, and they agreed.

They ended up going to sleep until Kianna woke up in the middle of the night from a nightmare. It was hard for her to stand, her body tired and aching, but she managed.

She grabbed her charging phone, made her way upstairs and to the bathroom, but once she tried to turn the knob, she found it hard to. It was locked.

"What?" Jahseh said. "Hurry up Jah, I need to get in here."

"Wait a second." He mumbled. Kianna sighed and checked her phone.

What the hell is this unknown number? She questioned in her head. The door swung open to reveal Jahseh, trying his best to hide his arm and a small object behind his back.

Although Kianna noticed, she still pushed past him to get to the restroom and closed the door behind her. X sighed in relief, and made his way to go put the smallest knife back.

————
haven't got back to this in a while ...