𝑓𝑖𝑣𝑒

Jahseh planned to hangout with Kianna today. He wanted to get closer to her so that she can eventually be his girlfriend, and he can also show her what a real man is like.

He walked out into the living room and looked over at Ski. "Good morning vro." He said, Ski greeting him back. Jahseh pulled out his phone to text Kianna.

Jahseh💕: Good morning

He put his phone face down on the kitchen counter, and grabbed a bowl from the cabinet to get some cereal. He set the bowl down and got the Frosted Flakes and poured them in the bowl.

While pouring the milk, his phone vibrated, indicating that he got a text message.

Kianna💍: good morninggg

Jahseh💕: I was thinking we could go somewhere today if you're up for it?

He set his phone back down and ate his cereal, nervously waiting for her reply.

Meanwhile when Kianna saw that text, she sat up and smiled. She was happy that she could spend time with him because she grew to like him a lot more.

Kianna💍: yeah, where do you wanna go?

Jahseh💕: I can take you shopping? You must've left a lot of clothes behind.

He wasn't wrong, Kianna did leave a bunch of clothes behind. Although she would love to, she didn't like it when people spend money on her.

Kianna💍: i don't want anyone spending money on me, sorry :(

Jahseh💕: Cmonnn pleaseee
Jahseh: Too late i'm coming rn

And he was. He finished his cereal and got into his car to go over there. Once Kianna read the message, she sighed and went to pick out her outfit. She picked out a simple outfit, a graphic tee with jeans and air forces. She went and brushed her teeth and what not, then went out in the living room to wait.

Jahseh arrived 8 minutes later. He was pretty nervous, but calmed himself down a little bit when he walked to the front door. He knocked 3 times, and waited at the door.

Kianna walked over to the door and opened it. "Hi, ready to go?" He asked her. She nodded and walked outside with him to his car.

They hopped in and put their seatbelts on, and Jahseh started the car. Kianna looked out the window, watching the cars drive by until they arrived at the mall.

***
They had a really good time. Jahseh bought Kianna a lot of things even though she told him not to. Coming back from the mall they had a really nice conversation which made the day even better.

He parked in the house's driveway and looked over at Kianna. "So, I'll see you tomorrow?" He questioned, and she nodded.

"Of course." She answered. They stared at each other for a minute, Jahseh looking at Kianna's lips from time to time.

She licked them before turning to unbuckle her seatbelt, which was quite a tease. "Bye Jahseh." She waved before stepping out the car.

He relaxed in his seat and sighed through his nose. He's definitely into this girl.

————
another short one, i'm kinda losing hope in this story but i'll finish it soon. don't forget to vote and comment :)