Double Mates group chat.

Author: hey guys, how's it going?

Ben: how am i suppose to know, you haven't updated in a while.

Author: Ben I did, but you were MIA.

Ben: and who's fault is that, I am not pointing fingers but they are going in your direction.

Linden join group chat.

Linden: hey Skylerlone. Ben, thank God you are alive. I have been calling you for ages, where have you been?

Ben:I don't know, maybe miss author can be of assistance to your question.

Author:I get it, Ben you're angry with me. But don't worry, you will be back. And stop lying, you know you're in England at your pack house.

Ben:you know that, but does your readers know that. Hmm.

Author:shut it smart mouth, and fyi. They do.

Ben and Linden typing...

Linden:guys, stop fighting. We need to focus on getting Eli better and saving our mating.

Ben:you are right, I am sorry...to both of you.

Author:me too....hold up, where is Eli?

Eli join group chat.

Eli:I am here trying to wake up out of a coma you put me in, but nooo. Here you are arguing with the source of my unfortunate fates, instead of continuing the story and get me moving AGAIN!!

Author:woah buddy calm down, I will get on with the story again. No need to be hostile, sheeh.

Eli:sorry, my wolf came out to play. But anyway, aren't you going to give the readers a little spoiler of the next chapter?

Author:how did you know that, that is what I was going to do?

Eli:you will soon find out. So are you going to tell them?

Author:I will in the Author's note in the chapter coming up.

Eli:cool.

Author:I am going to log off now, I have your lives to update and my readers waiting to see what happens next. Until we meet again. Later y'all.

Author left the group chat.

Eli:if she's leaving, so am I. Bye.

Ben:bye love, that is meant for Linden.

Eli:who cares.

Eli left the group chat.

Linden:Ben, that was mean.

Ben:sorry.

Linden:it's alright, but are you going to come to his pack and help me save him, save us?

Ben:idk, I will try.

Ben left the group chat.

Linden:it's just me as all ways, sometimes I wonder if I am not one of the author's favourite characters.🙁🙁

Linden left the group chat.