2.06.3

When you're alone you have a lot of time to think.

Addies brain is still off so we have no clue what she is thinking but I can only assume it's thinking about her life.

JJ, Pope, Kie, Sarah, John b, dad, mom, Heyward, Anna, Mike, Ward, Chad, Rafe, Wheezie, Rose, that one dude who stood her up on a date forever ago.
Maybe she thought about how she had always been alone and all her friends secretly hated her. That JJ only liked her for her body or John b for her money, well old money. Pope only liked her so he could be the smartest in the friend group or Kie so her family problems don't seem as bad.

Or she was simply thinking about

Nothing.

She didn't cry during her time on house arrest but she didn't do anything else either. She just sat on the couch staring up at the clock watching the hour tick away by each second.
It was the only noise in the house which is why she focused on it.

When the clock hit 45 minutes she was over it so she stood up, grabbed her keys and walked out to her car. She got in, drove to get beer and made her way to Geechies where she sat ontop of a cooler and opened up a beer.

Her friends walked up and she sighed in relief. "Finally! The beers getting hot." She said motioning to the case.

"I love you." Kie said grabbing one.

"See? Wasn't so bad." Pope said giving her a small smile.

"What did you find out?" She asked as her friends all grabbed a beer.

"Tell em pope. Addison we are in the presences of a king." John b said sitting down next to her.

Pope just rolled his eyes, "I'm related to Denmark tanny."

Addie choked on her beer as she coughed, wiping it from her lips. "Excuse me? Denmark tanny, royal merchant Denmark tanny?"

"Yeah." Pope said giving her a smile.

"Are we in the presence of a royal?" John b asked.

"We shall crown him. All hair lord of tanny hill. We are not worthy!" JJ said bowing down to pope.

"Alright everybody relax. Can we relax please?" Pope asked.

"Relocate to cats ass, question mark?" Sarah asked

"I'm with that."

"How soon can we move in?"

"Cause I don't have a place to stay."

"Yeah neither do I. JB couch hurts like ass."

"Me either. Bunk beds?"

"Triple bunk beds. Cheers to that."

"I just keep thinking about the letter, the one that limbrey sent. It had the wheat symbol on it. That must mean it has something to do with the royal merchant. " Pope said going back to the not to fun topic.

"Yeah. Something seems fishy." JJ muttered.

"But if we didn't that cross, we can split it like we were gonna split the gold." Pope stated.

"Yeah im with that." JJ said.

"And live happily ever after?" Ms. Limbery said walking up.

The teens just looked at the women and the man hesitantly.

"You assaulted my father." Pope said walking up to them onlt to get pushed back by the man.

"Oh I didn't assault anybody." Limbery stated,