2.08.1

Episode 8: The Cross

I was infact living in a house with a murder but when I woke up with this morning, cinnamon rolls were placed on the island in the kitchen.
I'd say they outweighed eachother.

Did I want to stay at the Cameron's tonight? Absolutely not. Did I want to see JJ? Kinda... but also no.

JJs the one who told me I needed to hold him accountable for his actions so that's what I was doing. If he wants to talk to his ex and ditch me at a party, fine by me.
I think he's also mad at himself. I think he blamed himself. If he wasn't talking to his ex I wouldn't have almost gotten drugged.

I didn't blame him for that. Adam was the only person to blame and I'm happy that JJ stood up for me in that situation. Who knows what would have happened to me if JJ didn't come over, I was forever greatful.
It was hard to be upset at him and be thankful for him at the same time.

"Hey." Sarah said as she walked into the kitchen, my mouth full of food. I nodded at her as I pushed the pan of cinnamon rolls at her. She grabbed one and said thank you as she took a bite, "it's weird your living here.... And that were like... sisters." She said.

"Yeah." I mumbled taking a sip of my water, "it's very weird but you know.." I shrugged, "no where else to go."

"Yeah no of course, I think I'll survive way more if you're here." Sarah said giving me a small smile.

"Gotta ask though." I said, "what's up with the dining room walls?"

Sarah's eyebrows looked at me confused as she started walking to the dining room. "Nothing against them, just alittle... weird. Love this Island, but not enough to have it painted in my walls." I continued hoping I didn't offend her.

When we got to the dining room she stopped looking at the walls. "They ripped up the wallpaper." She breathed out, running a finger over the walls, staring at the words and marks, "We gotta go tell pope."

"You know, I don't want to bring pope into this but your not getting along with John b right now and I'm not getting along with JJ-" I said following her out of the room.

"Addie this is the island room." She stated.

"Island room?"

"Yes the island room. The one popes been looking for." Sarah said turning around to look at me.

I sucked on my teeth for a second and nodded, "yeah let's go."

~~~~~

When we arrived at John bs and got out of my car, following Sarah up to the porch, where she opened up the screen door

"We'll hello princesses." JJ said to us.

"What's up?" Kie grumbled from the couch

"How's figure 8 treating you A1?" John be asked.

"Asked rose for a card to the country club and she told me, 'no.' Which honestly alittle rude, it invalidates my feelings as her step daughter." I said sarcastically as I dabbed up Kie and sat down on the couch next to her.

"Shouldn't you be with your group of pollo players or did you break up with topper?" John b asked Sarah.

"We're just friends." Sarah said back to him.

"He's just a friend. You have a lot of friends, Sarah Cameron." John b stated

"Yeah and it seems like you've got some of your own too." Sarah shot back.

"All right what are you doing here?"

"I'm here for pope." Sarah stated.

Pope looked at Sarah confused as she continued, "I think I found the Island room."