1.07.2

𓇽

I used a paper towel and hand sanitizer to wipe the earrings off before putting them in my ears, as we drove towards the warehouse.

"Look babe." I smiled, flicking them. He laughed and rolled his eyes. "Those earrings could have cost us the whole deal."

"But they didn't. And I got a free pair of earrings out of it." I smiled.

"So they keep money out here?" Pope asked.

I shrugged. "That's what she said"

Jj chuckled a little bit. "Ha. That's what she said ."

"Stop."

"I've never even heard of the resurrection drive." Sarah said.

"Cause you're rich." JJ shot back.

"You've never heard of it either." I said, rolling my eyes at him.

"Thank you." Sarah said

"There's nothing but weeds back here." Kie said and I looked around to see nothing but trees.

"All right just because it's just weeds doesn't mean it's like..."

Sirens started going off and I groaned.

"Cops? out here?" Kie asked.

"God! Are you kidding me?" Jj yelled.

"What did we do?" Sarah asked.

"JB were you speeding?" I asked.

"Addie there's not even a single speed limit sign out here." He said from the front seat pulling to the side of the road.

"Stash that." John b said to JJ.

"Chill guys." Kie said.

"I hate cops."

"Did you bring the gun?" John b asked JJ.

"No. Okay? Everybody told me to leave it back at the place."

"Thank god. Please put everything else in your bag." Kie said.

"Jj how much weed do you have on you?" I asked, groaning. "My boyfriends gonna go to jail. He's going to go to jail."

JJ put his bag in the seat and I froze when I heard a gun cock. "Oh my." I muttered, closing my eyes, grabbing the closest thing to me, which was JJ calf.

"Why don't I go ahead and see them Hands in the air right now?" The man with the gun said. "All yalls Hands up in the air now!"

I winced and held my up, opening up my eyes.

"You got out of the car! Let's go!" He yelled to John b. John b slowly opened up the car door and got out. "Out of her car! Let's go! Hurry! Let them out!"

John b walked around the car to our slide door and slid it open.

"Let's get out of the car! Let's go!" He yelled. "There you go, pretty girl. Here we go! Get out the car let's go! Hurry up! There you go!" He said as Sarah, me and pope got it.

JJ got out and started talking to the man. "Were broke-"

"Shut the hell up!"

"Alright! Just relax!" JJ yelled back.

"Shut the hell up! Shut up!"

"JJ stop." I whimpered.

"Shut up! Blow her damn head off!" He yelled pointing the gun at me making me wince and let the tears I had been holding back fall.

"Lay dome in the ditch! Lay down in the ditch! On your goddamn hands and knees! Down! Put your face on the ground! Stay here just like that! Put your head down! Don't let me see you look up! Alright? Thats all y'all gotta do."

I laid like he was telling me watching my tears hit the soil under me.

"It's a setup guys." Kie said.

"That only bat shanked us." JJ said, banging the ground following a string of curse words.

"JJ." I muttered.

"Hey shh shh it's okay Addie. Everything's fine." He said, trying to calm me down.

"I love you JJ." I said, trembling.

"I love you too. So damn much." He said looking at me but I was still looking at the ground below me.

I heard leaves crunch and Sarah said "wait. No no no no."

I looked over and saw John b standing up making my tears start again. "JB no." I cried.

"John b. Don't be a hero man." Pope said.

He shushed it which made me cry a bit more and put my head back to the ground.

"Alright y'all stay just like that. Unless you want your brain blow out all over this road, don't move your goddam heads okay?"

I looked up to see John b and the boy fighting in the car and I stopped crying and grabbed the shirt sleeve and clutching it with my hand.

"Guys! I got the gun!" He yelled and JJ took off towards the cars.

I looked at Kie and got up running towards them. Jj, John, and Kie punched him, Pope and I kicked him and Sarah slammed his face into the car door.

"You son of a bitch." Sarah said to him as he laid on the ground panting.

John b ripped off his mask like we're scooby doo or something.

"I know this piece of shit!" JJ yelled. "He's a basehead."

"Probably knows my brother." Sarah said

"He sells coke to my dad." JJ muttered picking up the Gun.

"I could have killed every single one of y'all." The boy said JJ hit him in the chest with the back of the gun.

"Jj!" I yelled, pushing him back a little.

"Dude, chill man!" John b yelled at him.

Jj bean down and took out his wallet from his pocket. JJ pushed me off of him . "We got one last stop."

"Jj!" I called him.

"Let's go see where this son of a bitch lives."

Barry yelled stuff at us as we walked back to our car. The only one sticking in my head was

"You can't hide from me! I know exactly who you all are."

I turned back around to Face Barry and he smirked knowing he may have not got the gold, but for me to always look over my shoulder.

"Yeah pretty girl. I got your Addy Addie." He said, making me tense up.

"Addison come on!" Pope yelled from the van.

I turned around and got in the van sitting across from JJ who didn't even seem to pay attention to me anymore.

𓇽