TEUCER?!

Edited : November 19th, 22

The fatui is great started a private conversation with Childe.

Uh, Master Childe?: The Fatui Is great.

Childe: There's none of that here, Acorn! It's as you said before, I can't give you orders in a chat.

Lumine found your brother: The fatui is great

Childe: What.

Yeah, just right in front of a Ruin Gaurd. Thankfully It didn't activate. Though, Lumine has to do a commission so she kinda left Teucer with me: The Fatui is great

I can abandon my current mission just for now to bring you Teucer?: The fatui Is great

Childe: If you would be so kind, please.

Of course, :): The Fatui is great

Childe: Thank you, Comrade!

~~

You and Childe are friends.

Well, you both were friends.

You both grew up together, played together, ate cookies together, and whatever best friends did growing up.

But, then Childe had become distant. You had become distant too, and soon after, it was like the other didn't exist.

Fortunately, you joined the Fatui a few years ago, and Childe was a harbinger and friends with Signora and Scaramouche. Though, where were you in the picture? Did he remember you? No, because the three of them being harbingers was their top priority, and even when you had come to the Fatui just years ago, Childe didn't remember you.

Just the reminder made you frown, but it was quickly replaced by a smile when Teucer started talking about Mr Cyclops.

He's so grown up now. You thought, smiling wide. The last time you saw him was when he was just a baby.

" Why do all the kids think Mr Cyclops is a bad guy?" Teucer asked, tilting his head at you.

You didn't know why Teucer called Ruin Guards a Mr Cyclops. You were considering telling him that these were actually killing machines, but he just seemed so happy about them. He called them 'toys' and while you were still putting the puzzle pieces together in your head, you decided to still let him believe these were toys.

He was young. Wayyy too young to know that Mr Cyclops was a literal killing machine.

" Maybe they're scared of him." You shrugged.

" Why would they be scared of him?" He asked, pouting, " Mr Cyclops Is a good guy! He defeats all the bad guys!"

Archons, this kid! Your smile was now making your jaw hurt. " Well, Teucer, I believe you! Mr Cyclops Is a good guy! But," You stopped and put a hand on his shoulder, kneeling. " Don't tell the others! He's like those heroes with a hidden identity, which means we gotta keep his secret."

Teucer giggled, jumping up, " Alrighty! But can I tell my brother?"

" Does your brother call him Mr Cyclops?" You asked and Teucer nodded, " Then you can tell your brother!"

" Yay!" He cheered, jumping again, " Though he probably already knows. He makes these toys! He's the best toysman in Snezhnaya!"

You could practically see the last puzzle piece completing the puzzle right into your head. So Childe told him that this was a Mr Cyclops...