GANYU?!

Capitano, Pantalone and Y/N.

Pantalone: Get back to the hotel, now. We need to talk about this.

Capitano: On my way! Too!!!!

Capitano: I took a teleport waypoint they r so fun

~~

You sighed. "We need to head back." You looked at Scaramouche.

"Wait, what did Madame Ping tell you?" Xiao asked.

"It's better I say after I talk to my brothers. For now, you should teleport back to the Inn. Verr must be worried about you."

Xiao nodded, and in a blink, he was gone.

You looked at Scaramouche. "Let's go."

~~

"You can't be serious." Capitano scoffed. "They want to kill us because we didn't carry the family name?"

"I don't know!" You exclaimed. "Madame Ping said it was mother who threw the molotov. I assume she missed the first time and set the parlor on fire."

Pantalone sat down beside you and sighed, dragging a hand down his face. "I'm surprised yet also not surprised. Does that make sense?"

You shrugged. "I'm feeling the same way. Mother and Father never really liked us. Anton was mostly the favourite. Question is, why do they want to kill us? What's the reason?"

You all looked at each other in realization.

"The Fatui!"

Pantalone scoffed. "Even though they're from Snezhnaya, they hate the Tsaritsa's guts."

"No wonder why they moved to Fontaine once we left." You rolled your eyes. "Right now, we should get out of this hotel. We need to find a safe place. Everyone knows we're staying here, so we need to find another place."

"Where-" Capitano spoke, before getting cut off.

"Knock knock." Dottore said out loud before opening the door. "We're ordering food. Y'all want anything?"

"Chicken nuggets." You and Cap said in unison.

Pantalone just rolled his eyes.

Dottore scoffed, "siblings alike." He closed the door.

"What were you saying?" You asked.

"Where would we stay?"

You winced. "I do have an idea..."

He noticed the look on your face. "No. Absolutely not."

Pantalone started dying of laughter.

"Come on! Mom and dad don't even know her so why would they think we're at her place? Plus, she has had Alina and Abram for a while and you haven't seen them in 2 months!"

"No." He deadpanned. "I divorced her for a reason! I never want to see her again!"

You groaned. "Fine."

"You know, this never would have happened if you hadn't joined the Fatui!" Pantalone started.

Your head shot back to him and you glared. "Don't start with that shit."

"I am gonna start with it! If you had continued the family name, then maybe they wouldn't be after us!"

Scoffing, you rolled your eyes. "It doesn't matter who continues it! Anton continued the family name."

"Knock-"

"WHAT?" You and Pantalone both yelled, turning to the door.

Dottore's eyes widened. "Holy hell. Calm down! I was just wondering if any of you had seen my wallet?"