I told you bout that damn phone

A week had gone by ever since you were admitted into surgery, and each day someone would come visit you. On the very day you were admitted, Pantalone never left your side. He'd pull up chairs and turn them into beds as he would sit and sometimes sleep beside you. The day after in the morning, Signora came and had to drag him out so he could finally eat something.

While he was out grabbing something to eat, Signora would sit on the now chair-formed bed and would talk to you about how they're currently trying to find who did this to you. It was gonna be a few days until they could finally arrest those who were of suspicion.

"I promise you, Y/N, we'll find who did this to you." She had said, holding your hand and giving it a slight squeeze.

The next day, Kaeya, Jean and Diluc came to visit. They would update you about how the Harbingers were doing, the fights between all of them and how everyone is holding up. They'd constantly talk even if you couodnt respond or hear them.

Pantalone was serious about never leaving your side. He would only leave and wait outside if someone wanted to come talk to you, unless they were fine with him being in there, and no one had any complaints.

Zhongli came the day after along with Dottore, Capitano and Anton. It was the first time the room was filled with laughter as the 3 siblings in the room talked about memories, Dottore telling stories of when he you used to babysit you and Anton. Zhongli would just smile, silently praying to Celestia that you'll get better.

Eventually after 2 days, more laughter filled the room as people started to realize that the one thing you'd want is for them to be happy and not to pity you. Sometimes all the Harbingers would come in, share a few laughs and far enough to even drink over memories with you and the rest of the Harbingers.

No one noticed the slight twitch of your mouth each time you heard a laugh.

On one of the days, Childe would come in and ask Pantalone about how you and him were as kids. He'd answer and talk about how you two were inseparable- never leaving each others sides.

"The amount of times you'd stay for dinner just because you didn't wanna leave Y/N alone." 

He even told stories about how one time Childe wanted to run away from home when he was 5 and he influenced Y/N to do the same, Capitano and Pantalone having to chase after the two as they ran through the small village.

"You two thought you were faster than us!" Pantalone had cackled, making Childe snort as this is the first he's ever heard the man laugh so hard.

On the last day of the week, your wounds slowly started to heal as the stitches became natural. The bruising was still there but slightly lighter than before.

The nurse would in to do the daily change-your-compression wraps on your wrist. Pantalone had asked the question if he would be able to actually sit beside you on the bed and the nurse nodded. "Though I wouldn't recxomend sitting on her right side due to her rib. Left is fine, just make sure there's no pressure on her at all."

That made Pantalone smile a little as he and the nurse carefully moved your body a little bit to the side as your brother sat down beside you, pressing a kiss to your forehead as a tear would fall down his face onto yours.

On the last day of the first week, Scaramouche had finally visited alone for the first time. He didn't even have to ask Pantalone to leave as the man had already left when he walked in.

He stood beside you, awkwardly. He didn't wanna sit because on a chair because he was too far, but he was scared of sitting on the bed beside you since he felt like he'd hurt you.

So he settled on standing right beside you.

He slowly moved his hands towards your cold ones, lightly warming them up and slowly in fear of hurting your fractured wrist.