uhm screw anton 😻

guys I'm so sick rn and the only thing keeping me going is writing 🤩 literally this book is the reason I'm not dying in my sleep

I wanna get this book over with so I can write the alhaitham x reader (WHICH I HOPE U GUYS READ)

this fic has like 2-4 more chapters to go and then it'll be done!!!!

anyway merry Christmas everyone and happy holidays to those who don't celebrate!! just imagine in this book it's the start of December.......

I hope everyone got some gifts. sadly I didn't get any given current circumstances but at least I get to write this book 😻

anyways this chapter has ONE suggestive scene in it and this whole chapter is like 5k words omgkmfmfmgkkdjwkf

~~~~~~

"Focalors, call the hospital and get it under lockdown now!" The Tsaritsa yelled, Focalors already swiftly moving her fingers on her phone before dialling in the hospitals number.

Everyone was stressing as they all got ready to run to the bank as fast as they could, a fear in the pits of their stomach telling them all they wouldn't make it in time.

Although there was one person that could.

~~

Your heart monitor started to rapidly increase due to your panic when his arm reached out and grabbed a hold of your neck, forcing you down onto the bed as he tried to choke you.

The monitors beeping slowly decreased as you were losing any available breath in you.

"Seriously? A fucking day before they pull the plug?!" He yelled angrily. "You were so close at being dead and then you just had to fucking wake up?!"

Looking in his eyes- despite the fact u were literally dying- you no longer saw the eyes of a sweet innocent boy.

You saw the eyes of a murderer.

A monster.

Suddenly, there was a crashing sound and the door was kicked down, shocking the two of you and he slightly loosened his grip, enough for you to breathe again.

Through the dust of the door crashing down, a burst of pyro flew towards Anton, hitting him right in the arm and he immediately let you go, crying out in pain.

Nurses and doctors ran away as the alarms in the hospital started to blare, signalling lock down.

Anton growled and started running to the person before they threw a punch to his face, though he was fast and shot a steam of hydro towards them and they used their pyro against it, causing more smoke to arise.

You analyzed the body of the person along with the vision, realization hitting you.

"Gli?!"

Hell, definitely lived up to her boxing title by throwing another punch at Anton met and while his hands covered his nose, one of her knees shot up to hit him in the crotch as he fell to his knees.

"I always got a weird vibe from you. Now I know why." She scoffed.

Who do you think taught you that move when you used it against your own father? Gli of course!

"You bitch!" He yelled out and suddenly water formed all around him, and in replacement of Anton was a rat as it scurried away, Gli failing at her multiple attempts at trying to step on him.

She panted, calming down before rushing to your side. "Are you alright?!" She asked, wide eyed and mouth agape as you were desperately catching your breath.