guys i cant think of a chatacters name for this chapter

for this person right here, expect these next few chapters to be the BEST

for this person right here, expect these next few chapters to be the BEST. thank you to this person, it means so much to me <3

~~~~~

The entire ride to the castle was nothing but silence. After that argument, Kazuha went quiet and even if it was through a phone, you could feel the tension.

You knew he was scared to face Scaramouche just like you- hell you were scared about this whole mission.

Part of you wished the Tsaritsa was here so she could stop them again.

The carriages came to a stop and you felt your heart drop and your breathing became more frantic yet at the same time you also felt like you couldn't breathe.

"Y/N?" Kazuha called and looked at you with concern.

You didn't respond and when he put his hand on yours, his eyes widened when he felt how much you were shaking. "What's happening? Y/N!"

You yourself didn't even know what was happening.

For the first time in forever, you were scared to see your own boss.

Hell you were scared to step out of this carriage.

"I-I" You started to stutter and you suddenly felt tears drop- not even knowing why you were crying. "I can't." You sobbed.

You turned your head constantly as you felt as if the walls of the carriage were closing in on you. Black spots appeared in your vision as you started to cry more.

Your legs started to twitch and jump and Kazuha put his hand on your knee to try to calm you down but had no success.

"Shit!" He yelled.

"What the hell is happening-" The carriage doors flew open to see Zhongli and Pantalone with a confused Diluc behind them.

The confused expressions on their faces quickly shifted into worry and concern when they saw you.

"I think she's having a panic attack." Kazuha quickly jumped out the carriage, not even caring about his fear of seeing Scaramouche anymore.

The ruckus caught the others attention who were currently walking up the steps. Signora was the first to turn and gasped at the sight.

"What is it?" Childe asked, immediately stopping in his tracks along with Capitano, Scaramouche and Dottore.

You started to feel dizzy and saw Zhongli crawling in to the carriage to what you assume- pick you up or help you out.

Although the second option was no longer a choice as your dizziness went to an extreme and the block spots turned into a whole as you passed out.

I was bored ok

Nilou: guys how do I be mean

Beidou: let me tell you something you can really trust