spelling bee awards?!

here r some aesthetics for our new characters !!

Anthony 'Anton' L/N

Gli Innamorati

~~~~

When the 5 Harbingers and Anton were leaving the hospital, Childe felt something in his gut telling him to turn back.

Especially when the nurses were yelling "code blue." and running, it made the feeling in his gut even worst.

He didn't know what code blue meant, maybe he should ask Dottore?

"Childe, you coming or not?" Pantalone asked, holding the doors to the exit of the hospital open while Anton and the three other Harbingers stood outside.

Childe just pointed back to the nurses rushing and Pantalone shook his head, signaling that it was probably someone else. "Childe, there's over a 100 patients in this hospital. It's a 2% chance that's for Y/N. Now come on, let's go."

Childe knew he couldn't fight with the man and gave up, walking through the doors and joining the others outside.

~~

"Feels weird being here." Pantalone murmured as he walked around the halls.

When he was younger, just a year before Capitano was born, this was the family's 'summer house' that they'd go to every single summer. Eventually Pantalone grew up and Capitano was born and they stopped going to the house.

The last time he was here was the day of the ball- he was only outside that day but it still felt weird.

"No way." Capitano gasped as he stood at the end of the hall.

"What is it?" Pantalone asked, walking up to him. They looked up to see a family portrait from years ago- the same portrait you were shocked they still had after all these years.

"Can't believe they kept it." Capitano scoffed, chuckling.

"They kept all of your rewards too." Anton said, in the middle of the hall as he was staring at shelves full of trophies.