(13) "NO"

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

( 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕍 )

Jimin: n-no-n-no
*he said stuttering looking at Namjoon*

Jin: jimin... Cool down! D-

Jimin: NO!
*he yelled*

( Taehyung immediately went toward Jimin and hugged his tightly)

Taehyung: Don't worry Jimin-ah! We
Are with y-you.
*he said wiping his tears seeing his older brother horrified*

Jimin: n-n-no pl-pl-plea-please do-do-don-

*Jin now can't handle it anymore he immediately joined the Vmin hug and slowly rubbed Jimin back calming him down*

Jin: Jimin-ah do you think we wi-will let any-anything happen to you?

Jimin: h-hyung no sh-she wi--
*before he finished his sentence he immediately fainted in Jin's arms Jin can only hold back his tears seeing his younger brother in this situation, his tears finally came down which was already threatening to fall down before, he immediately wiped his tears before letting his other brother see it and told Yoongi and Namjoon

Jin: b-bring him to m-my roo-room..
*he said looking at Namjoon and Yoongi they immediately nodded and lift Jimin up carefully and bringed him to jin's room*

Jungkook: hyu-hyung is ji-jimin h-h-hyung go-going to b-be fi-fi-fine?
*he said stuttering with his swollen eyes cause of crying hardly*

( Jin didn't know what to say cause he himself didn't know what will happen? Hoseok who was seeing Jin hesitation so he decide to calm the younger)

Hoseok: Do-dont worry jungkook-ah he will be fine!
*he said try to reassure the younger one*

Taehyung: IT'S ALL HER FAULT.
IT'S ALL THE SLUTTY BITCH'S FAULT! I KNEW WE SHOULDN'T TRUST HER!
*He said yelling furiously Super angry on the person who made his soulmate in this situation*

Jin: Tae, we don't have time for this let's go to Jimin now!

Taehyung: *nodded* but I swear I won't let her leave peacefully!

Jin: ENOUGH! TAEHYUNG!

Taehyung: *lowered his head*
Sorry hyung * low voice

Jin: *sigh* I'm sorry for yelling at you

Taehyung: it's fine hyung I know your very worried about Jimin

( Jin just gave him a small sad smile and told everyone to go upstairs to check on Jimin while he go to the kitchen and made him soup )

𝟏𝟓 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

( Jin made the soup and started to go upstairs to his room when he opened the room he saw Jimin lying on jin's bed while the others were looking at him sadly when the others felt jin's presence they looked towards the door and saw a sad Jin holding a bowl )

Jin: how is he?
*he said and put the soup bowl on his small desk beside his bed*

Yoongi: He definitely is panicked now, he was super shocked from the news and you know what happened so

( Jin sighed and sat beside Jimin looking at his sadly then he remembered what happened a few hours ago )

𝟐 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐒 𝐀𝐆𝐎

Jimin: YAH! KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG ! GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE RIGHT NOW!!!!!!
*he yelled coming outside the kitchen making everyone looked at him confused but when his eyes landed on the specific person he is looking for he immediately went to his figure who was sitting on the couch using his phone*