(30) Changes

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

... : Sir.. You know both of the best mafia groups identities! You could just reveal it!

Titan Leader : What is the fun in that? No excitement. No fun. No fights. Boring! You just stick the my plan and what I say, alright? You don't need to question me! I know what I am doing
Understood?

... : Yes sir!

Titan Leader : Good. Now get the stuff all ready!

... : Yes sir!

Meanwhile

"What?" 8 of the kids said confused with their father's announcement.

Mr Kim : Do I need to repeat myself? I made myself clear right?

Y/n : Mr Kim I can't-

Mrs Kim : No excuse Y/n! You are attending this party! This party is special to Mr Kim and the boys.. It's their 7th anniversary of their company..

Jimin : Dad.. We don't mind, if we don't held the party this year.. I mean just once right? We can just skip it this year.

Mr Kim : Nonsense! Every year this party will be held.. Besides.. We already have everything organized.. The party is tomorrow itself.. You guys don't have to buy or do anything.. The maids have already picked out some suits for the boys and a lovely dress for Y/n.. I don't see why you guys can't show up??

Jin : Dad.. Can we talk to you alone??

Y/n : Mom, I want to talk to you too!
*she said standing up making her mother stand up before excusing herself to the living room to talk*

Mr Kim : what is it? That you guys want to talk?
*he said taking a spoon full of food and putting it in his mouth*

Hobi: Dad! You can't held the party tomorrow! We will be too busy doing mafia works!
*he said making sure he said the last sentence in low tone*

Mr Kim: What work that is that important then this party?

Yoongi: okay, let's all be honest here.. There is seriously no reason for us to do this party.. I mean like seriously why?

Mr Kim : Stop! You all ARE coming to the party tomorrow and that's final, I don't care what work you need to get done. It can wait until after the party!

Jin : Dad-

Mr Kim : and that's final. All of your suits are in your own rooms. Same time as always, you guys better be there tomorrow!
*he said before standing up leaving the dining room*

Jungkook : so.. We all agree.. We are not gonna listen to him right?

Jin : Jungkook-

Taehyung : Hyung! Stop with the tone.. We know what your gonna say..

Jin : Oh come on! No you don't!

Taehyung : Yes I do! You were gonna say lets end them the day after tomorrow am I right or am I right?

Jin : okay! Fine! I was gonna say that

Jimin : and I completely DISAGREE!

Jungkook : Ya Same!

Taehyung: the sooner we take them down the better for not only us, but for Y/n as well!

Jin : guys.. I know what you guys are meaning but couldn't we wait a day?

Jimin : Hyung! We got everything ready for tomorrow! Come on! Are we three the only one who agrees that we should end them tomorrow?
*he said looking at his hyungs*

Namjoon: I agree on Jin with this guys.. This party is very important to dad-

Jungkook: more important... Than his own children?

Yoongi : okay now you guys are over exaggerating!!

Hobi : Come on guys! We know that dad loves us all! He just needs time since mother has died..

Jimin : how much more time hyung? He already freaking moved on! He still isn't grieving over mother's death! He is already married!!

Jungkook : And about the dad still loves us? That's fucking bullshit! He doesn't at all! He cares for his company and his mafia title then all of us combined!

Taehyung: I'm sick..Of being the last choice for dad. He only calls us if he needs something. Can't we just disobey him this once?

Jin : okay! You all need to calm down! He is still our father! The one we love! The one who took care of us for years

Jimin : Took care of us for years? Did you have a amnesia? We took care of ourselves for years! At least you guys had mother taking caring of you at this age! We didn't!!
*he said pointing his finger at himself, Tae and Jungkook spining it around themselves*

Namjoon : okay this is getting out of hand. Jimin, Tae, Jungkook, stop! We will do our plan tomorrow but we need to make small changes in it

Jin : Namjoon-
*before he could disagree Namjoon shook his head. Jin may be the elder between the boys. But coming to situation like this Namjoon will take the lead. And no one can stop him from doing so*

Meanwhile

Y/n : Mom! I can't go to the party!

Mrs Kim : I know you will say this y/n. But why not? You seriously have no reasonable excuse for not attending it!

Y/n : mom I'll be busy-

Mrs Kim : Doing what? Hanging out with your friends all day? All you do every day is go to your friends house and hangout.. Is it that hard for you to come to a family hangout

Y/n : this isn't my family.
*she said sternly looking into her eyes*

Mrs Kim : Don't look at me like that! You are apart of their family so! You are attending! Final.
*she said standing up leaving before she can utter a word*

Y/n : I fucking hate thisss!
*she groaned taking her phone out dialing a number into it*

Y/n : We need to make some changes to the plan.
*she said to the call*

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Total Words : 1021

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

Update ~ FINALLY!
I swear to y'all, the next chapter will be out in a week or a few!!
No more delaying! I know I said that like every 2 months but I promise y'all I will update tomorrow!

How did y'all liked this chapter?
We are about to finish this book, only a few chapters leftt and some shit is gonna go down in those..