(18) Flashback

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

Jin and Namjoon: A-Aera?

Aera: oppa! I missed you all so much!
*she hugged both of them who were statues at this point*

( Forcing a laugh Jin awkwardly hugged her back! While Namjoon was still Namshook! {A/N: I don't that is a thing but ok} after Namjoon was out of his shockness thanks to Jin who poked him on the shoulder, he also followed what his hyung did)

Aera: oh come on oppa!~
We haven't seen each other for over 5 years? And this is how you welcome me? I thought you will throw a party to celebrate I am here and have fun and-

Yoongi: well we didn't know you were coming so..
*Yoongi cut her off cause he couldn't handle hearing her voice again, but this time not as his loving sister whom he loved. *

Aera: Eh? Why with a cold tone?
Come on let's goo and celebrate that your sister is here!!!

( she said and looked at the members who were giving her a bored look)

Aera: Oh come on! Don't tell me you didn't miss me? Your lovely sister?
*she said with a pout with somehow made the Kim's cringe, it was hard to believe that these boys are the exact same boys who used to pamper her (aera) a*

(Aera is 21 just if you didn't know)

Y/n: I'm home sorry I'm la-
*She stopped her own sentence midway when she saw a unfamiliar girl clinging onto taehyung and Hoseok*

Jin: oh, your back! Why are you late Missy? I told you to come home at 8 but it's already 9! Where were you?
*he said totally forgetting his other 'sister' was there too*

Y/n: oh I'm sorry jin-ah, I lost track of time I guess?
*ever since Jin told yn their backstory, without knowing herself yn started to open up to Bangtan the past few days all boys were shocked to see her change, they don't know why but they like it! Almost everyone at least! Jimin still didn't like yn! All of others admitted that they accept yn to herself even taehyung who's ego was higher than mount Everest*

FlashBack to a few days ago
( This was when Jimin was better)

Yoongi: Namjoon, why did you call us here!
*Yoongi said sitting on the couch*
Oh you guys are here too?
*he said looking at the other 4 boys*

( in the living room Yoongi was sitting on the long couch which can can be seated for 3 or 4 person, so on the long couch Namjoon, hobi,jungkook, Yoongi. While jimin was sitting on a normal chair and Jin was seated on the other single couch, Tae was seated on the two seated couch alone!)

Namjoon: did you guys noticed Yn's behavior these days?
*he asked, everyone was confused of the sudden change of yn, she used to be very mean to them but now she barely talk back to them or like that, her whole attitude change toward them no one knows why... Except Jin!
He had an idea of why yn change, he still didn't said to anyone that he told her (y/n) their past,*

Jin: I need to tell you al-all something
*Jin was stuttering a bit which made them a bit scared of what he was gonna say, Jin knew he can't keep hiding this forever he wants them to know that he told yn all about there past. Of course they had all rights to know this*

Jungkook: hyung don't make us scared!

Hoseok: yeah hyung just tell us!

Jin: I told her!

Jimin: her?

Taehyung: who?

Jin: i-i told yn ab-about o-our pa-past!
*a loud  sound echoed everyone turn their heads to the the sound, Jimin was fuming in anger that his face was a bit a read, and the sound was when he stood up harshly the chair he was seated on fell back*