(26) SURPRISE!

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

( Y/n was sitting here in her thoughts
why and who would someone spy on us?
She definitely knew that it could've been her enemy but her gut is telling her it isn't her enemies, cause they don't know she has a brothers and that too her identity so there could be no chance!)

?? : Y/N!

yn: hmm?
*she looked at the person who just rudely came inside her room! *

Tae: come one, they are going to play the movie now!

Yn: hmm coming!
( Every Saturday they (BTS) and yn will have a sibling movie night and that's why Taehyung barge into my room to tell me that, I sighed and decided to brush of the thoughts for now, I went down stairs to be greeted with all the boys in the living room waiting for yn, but she also saw other presence as well! )

ⓨ/Ⓝ ⓅⓄⓋ

Yn: Mom? Dad?
*I said completely shocked of seeing them, well she hasn't seen then every since Aera exposed herself*

Dad: Yn!
*he said happy to see her while I just give him a confused look*

Dad: Yn dear! I'm so sorry I accused you of things you've never done!
Ive just blindly trusted Aera cause she was my daughter or at least I thought!
So uh could you perhaps forgive me?
*he asked me with hopes in his eyes, well to be honest he didn't do anything else except accuse me which I guess I can understand that*

Yn: I understand d-dad! You don't need to apologize!
* i said also smiling towards him while he looked at me shocked and immediately hugged me, I also
Hesitantly hugged him back when  suddenly I felt another person hugged me, I broke the hug with him and looked at my mom who hugged me*

Mom: I'm sorry, for also accusing you hun! I know I should've known better to not accuse you!

Yn: mom! You don't need to apologize!
*she smiled at me and hugged me, and then suddenly I felt mr being hugged with more people, she looked up and saw her brothers hugging her as well!she smiled and hugged them all back*

TimeSkip..

ⒶⓊⓉⒽⓄⓇ ⓅⓄⓋ

Tae : KIM JUNGKOOK! SHHH SHE WILL HEAR US!

Jungkook: BUT I AM BEING QUITE!

Yoongi: Would you both shut the fuck up! She will hear both of you, if you don't keep your big mouth shut!
*Yoongi said while hitting their heads making them whine*

Jungkook: Hyung~!

Jimin: Ahh fuck!

Hobi: Jimin! What the hell are you doing?
*he said seeing Jimin tied around a rope hanging outside down*

Hobi: I thought I said hang it here! Not to hang yourself upside down!

Jimin: urgh hyung I didn't mean too~
Help me-
*he was cut off by*

Namjoon: Guys I got the cake --
*he said but tripped over the rope*

Jin: oh my god! NAMJOON!

Namjoon: uhm-

Jin: KIM NAMJOON YOU HAD ONE JOB! TO BRING THE CAKE! BUT YOU MESSED UP!
*but then suddenly a laughing sound cake everyone turn to the sound where the laugh was coming from and it was Jungkook*

{ It was 26th December yn's birthday! The boys remember her birthday. The day there sister was born even of they couldn't see there sister born it doesn't matter she is with them now and will be forever..... That's what they thought not knowing the reality of life never goes in there plan }