(21) Caught

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

( Walking through the school hallway she was exiting the school after school everyone else went home already, every step she took her heart beated faster. She was scared. For the first time she didn't want to go to the Mafia house. She went towards her car and got into it and drove it towards the Mafia house, to go the Mafia house from the school doesn't take much time after 8 minutes she reached towards the house closing the door she hesitantly went towards the gate some of the men bowed to her seeing her, she entered the house to be greated by Jackson seating in the couch while talking to bambam who was also sitting on the couch, both of the were sitting on the 2 person couch while Lisa was sitting on the 2 person couch alone. Jackson must've notice her presence and he signalled her to sit down, taking a deep breath she went towards the 2 person couch where Lisa was sitting and sat beside her, Lisa looked at her and she knows yn is nervous so she (Lisa) gave her a smile and rubbed her back for support, it was awkward nobody wanted to start the conversation, after some time yn opened her mouth to talk but immediately closed it when she heard Jackson voice)

Jackson: Why did you get close to them?

( yn looked at Jackson and sighed)

Yn: i-i have n-no idea! I just felt warmth to them.

Jackson: yn! We all care about you so much! But you know the thing that happened before can happen again!

Yn: I can protect-

Jackson: that's what you said last time
Did you protect him?
*he looked at yn who was hanging her head down low*

Jackson: no, you didn't! If you can't protect one boy, how the hell will you protect the 7 of them?

Yn: oppa-

Jackson: I'm not done! You know you shouldn't have a weakness! YOUR A FUCKING MAFIA! you can't have a weakness in you life!

Yn: So? Should I stay lonely forever?
*gathering her bravery she spat those words to him*

Jackson: I didn't mean that! There your weakness! You know? For the past few weeks! You haven't been concentrating on you mafia work!
You always zone out when we are talking! And now we know the reason.
Cause someone is weakening you!
We don't even know who are they!
I couldn't find there information! That means they are not normal!

( the man's who were standing near then immediately went out of the room, this was the second time happening and the last time this happened it didn't end well the girls apparently were mad at the boys and they didn't talk to each other for months until they fixed it but now who will fix it , if they aren't here?)

Lisa; oppa! That's enough
*Lisa immediately said after seeing yn tears fall*

Bambam: hyung Lisa is right-

( his words stop when he saw yn hugging Jackson)

Yn: oppa! I'm sorry I can't do anything! I just feel brother warmth in them, this is the first time I felt it after him
*she said while crying hugging him Jackson immediately looked at her and sighed*

Jackson: yn I care for you some much your like a sister to me! I don't want to see the same thing happened last time I don't want to recall what happened to you! I just want to protect you!

Yn: opp-oppa last time I wasn't trained enough but now I am

TimeSkip

( all the men stood there shock seeing the four best friends talking while smilling all of them though they will not talk and fight like last time but I guess they were wrong.
Everything worked out Jackson decided to believe in her, he is like an overprotective brother to yn, he just wants to do what's best for her.
Looking at the time yn gasped its 7pm
She haven't told BTS about she going out she immediately stood up and)