(25) Let The Games Begin..

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

( And just like that the day came to an end all of them were at a restaurant beside the beach, they rented it all out just to eat once. Laughters, giggles, jokes were coming from that table.
Everyone felt on cloud nine today... )

𝓑𝓾𝓽 𝓭𝓸 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓴𝓷𝓸𝔀 𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓹𝓲𝓷𝓮𝓼𝓼 𝓭𝓸𝓮𝓼𝓷'𝓽 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝔂 𝓯𝓸𝓻𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓻?

MⒺⒶⓃⓌⒽⒾⓁⒺ:

( A man in his 40's was sitting on his chair one hand was on his glass which was holding his wine he was sipping on it, and on the other hand he got a cigarette, his legs on the table, looking like a literal boss, he was only waiting for one news, then suddenly the door opened revealing him..
Who he has been waiting for)

?? : hmm so?
*he said ( the man) letting out the smoke on the cigarette*

?? : your right sir..
*he said handed him photos*

( when ?? ( the man) heard that he could only let out a chuckle?)

?? : what will we do now sir?

?? (Man) : Nothing!

?? : what do you mean nothing sir?
You said you wanted to destroy their relationship. So why do you wanna do nothing? You are just do-
*he was interrupted by a 2 loud gunshot*

?? (Man): People who underestimate me are dead bodies!
*he said looking at the dead body who laid on the floor he walked towards his table and sipped on his wine before throwing his cigarette.
He opened the photos that the man took and took a specific photo and smirked
He looked at the photo and examine the details
7 boys who was eating Chocolate ice cream  with a girl who was eating strawberry ice cream..
Apparently the younger boy and the girl were fighting while the other 6 boys just gave bored looks.
He took his box of cigarette and lit it up and said*

?? (Man): Let the games begin..

🅃🄸🄼🄴🅂🄺🄸🄿:
( 2 MONTHS LATER)

Jungkook: KIM FUCKING YN! YOU- ARGH! AISH IT HURTS LET GO LET GO! ! ! ! !

Jin: you both won- OH MY GOD! JUNGKOOK Y/N! Let go!
*he said looking at the 2 person who was literally fighting, yn was pulling jungkook hair, his hair messed up a scratch on his face, while yn was also having a messy hair*

Jin: Gosh! Will you both just stop already!
We all are getting sick of this!
*he said annoyed after separating Jungkook and yn*

Jungkook: Hyung! She stole MY banana milk!

Yn: it wasn't yours coconut! It was mine!

Jungkook: no- Wait coconut!? I'm not a coconut!
*he said and they both continued there fight while all of them (BTS) looked at them with bored eyes
It's been months 4 months to be exact
Since all of them became close.. Yn then suddenly got a phone call she look at the caller I'd "Jackson Oppa❤"
She looked confused of why he called her she was about to pick up but then remember what if it's about mafia stuff,so she was about to stand up and take the phone call, but got carried away when Jin came to her and asked her for help in the kitchen
After a few hours the food was done and they all ate dinner,right now all of them we're at the living room doing there own things, yn totally forgot about Jackson calling her until
her phone ringed again but this time  the caller Id was "Lisa Unnie 💖"*