(19) 'Sister'

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

Jin and Namjoon: A-Aera?

Aera: oppa! I missed you all so much!
*she hugged both of them who were statues at this point*

( Forcing a laugh Jin awkwardly hugged her back! While Namjoon was still Namshook! {A/N: I don't that is a thing but ok} after Namjoon was out of his shockness thanks to Jin who poked him on the shoulder, he also followed what his hyung did)

Aera: oh come on oppa!~
We haven't seen each other for over 5 years? And this is how you welcome me? I thought you will throw a party to celebrate I am here and have fun and-

Yoongi: well we didn't know you were coming so..
*Yoongi cut her off cause he couldn't handle hearing her voice again, but this time not as his loving sister whom he loved. *

Aera: Eh? Why with a cold tone?
Come on let's goo and celebrate that your sister is here!!!

( she said and looked at the members who were giving her a bored look)

Aera: Oh come on! Don't tell me you didn't miss me? Your lovely sister?
*she said with a pout with somehow made the Kim's cringe, it was hard to believe that these boys are the exact same boys who used to pamper her (aera) a*

(Aera is 21 just if you didn't know)

Y/n: I'm home sorry I'm la-
*She stopped her own sentence midway when she saw a unfamiliar girl clinging onto taehyung and Hoseok*

Jin: oh, your back! Why are you late Missy? I told you to come home at 7 but it's already 8:30 Where were you?
*he said totally forgetting his other 'sister' was there too*

Y/n: oh I'm sorry jin-ah, I lost track of time I guess?

Jin: You lost track time really. huh!
*Jin started his rap, while Aera stand there dumbfounded, many questions run through her head "Who is she"
"Why is she getting the attention of my oppas" finally she started to speak and ask who the girl is*

Aera: oppa~ who is she? Your maid?
*Aera asked making Jin stop his rap, making everyone looked at the girl, before anyone could say anything, yn said*

Yn: okay look Mrs whom I don't know! Do I look like a maid to you?

Aera: well! You do look like one!
*she snaped*

Yn: says the full face makeup clown!

Aera:*scoff* I'm not your mirror!

Yn: and guess what! I'm not the reflection

Aera: have someone told you your rude? I am a guest here!

Yn: I'm not rude! I just have the guts to say what everyone else was thinking

Aera: oh do yo-

Yoongi: enough aera!

( going towards Yoongi, aera made a fake crying face)

Aera: oppa~~ she called me a clown!!
*she pouted to him*

Aera: oppa! Say something to her!!
She called me a clown!!

Yoongi: was she wrong?

Aera: W-what Who the fuck is she?

Taehyung: our sister!

Aera: *laugh* oh come on! Your sister is here! Not that cheap girl!

Hoseok: Don't call her that!
*he snapped rudely*

Aera:*control her laughter* hmm ok ok really who is she!

Jungkook: we told you already it's our sister!