(14) "NO" (Part 2)

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

Namjoon: Aera.. Kim Aera is back...

( everyone looked at Namjoon shocked but they immediately looked at Jimin when they heard his loud unstable breathing )

Jimin: n-no-n-no
*he said stuttering looking at Namjoon*

PRESENT

( 𝕁𝕀ℕ ℙ𝕆𝕍 )

( I sighed thinking what happen  2 hours ago. In one moment we were happy and the next moment everything went wrong)

( 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ ℙ𝕆𝕍 )

( Jin was in his thoughts but his thoughts were broken by Jungkook screaming coming down the stairs)

Note: Jin was in the kitchen

Jungkook: HYUNG!!!!!

( Jin immediately looked at Jungkook and asked worriedly)

Jin: what wrong jungkook-ah?

Jungkook: h-h-hyung jimi-

( before he finished Jin immediately went upstairs worried something happened to jimin when he open the door jimin was breathing unstably and sweat were coming from his forehead and he was crying but the thing is he wasn't awake, Jin saw jimin horrible state and walked towards him and softly waked him up)

Jin: jiminie.. Wake up baby it's just a dream!
*he said in a soft voice*

( suddenly Jimin woke up with a gasp he was still breathing unstably
His shirt was a bit wet now cause of much sweat when Jimin saw jin he immediately hugged Jim and said)

Jimin : h-h-hyung d-dont l-leav-leave me al-alone w-wit-with her please
*he said crying very hardly that his face was all red*

Jin: don't worry Jimin we are here with you! Hyung will never let anything happened to you hmm don't worry..
*he said softly say comforting words for Jimin to calm down*

( Jimin finally stopped crying but he still didn't let go of his hyung then suddenly the bedroom door slowly opened revealing the other members)

Yoongi: jimin-ahh?
*he said softly but he didn't receive any response. Everyone looked at him and saw him asleep*

Namjoon : ahh I forgot times like this he would sleep alot

Jin: yea..
*he said in a low tone*

Taehyung: hyung we need to tell dad about this

Hoseok: hyung taehyungie is right we should tell dad...

*Jin nodded*

Jin: you guys are going now.. Dad is in his company..

Suga: what about Jimin? We are just gonna leave him here?

Jin: no, of course not! ill take care of him! You just tell dad about this!

( everyone except jin nodded and went to wash there face and went to their dad company)

Jin: *sigh*

( he was just sitting on the bed next to Jimin when suddenly he got a phone call he answered the phone call)

Jin: hello?
*he said coldly trying not to make his voice sound like he was crying

𝘔𝘢𝘧𝘪𝘢 𝘚𝘵𝘦𝘱𝘉𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘴  ( 𝐁𝐓𝐒 𝐅𝐅 ) On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara