(24) Happily Ever After?

❥❦❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀﹏❀❦❥

( yn smirked seeing the unconscious person who was sitting on the chair tied up with some bruises on her hand "You'll regret bad" she mumbled and signalled 2 of the men who were standing there to wake her
before wearing her mask, the person who was tied on the chair immediately woke up with a gasp after fealing cold water hit her skin)

?? : what the fuck? Wh-where am i- and who are you guys! YAH WHY THE HELL AM I TIED UP?
UGH SOMEONE HELP ME!
HELP! HELP! HEL-

Yn: SHUT UP!
*she yelled at her making her flinch*

?? : Why did you kidnapped me? I don't even know you?

Yn: But I know you

?? : *scoff* I bet you don't even know my age!

Yn: Your name Aera age 21

Aera: what th- who the heck are you?
*she asked and yn smirked and took off her mask, making the girl gasp*

Aera:y-you! What the heck are you doing here? Why the hell did you kidnapped me!?

Yn: why do you think?
Obviously for what you have done to MY brothers!

Aera: there not your brother bitch
*she said but immediately regretted when she felt blood dripping down from her hand she looked at her hand to see a knife was in her hand she looked at yn who was just looking at her blankly she figured that she was the one who threw the knife*

Aera: Urgh!

Yn: awe hurts already? There is still more to go tho!

Aera: ugh let me go bitch!

Yn: hmm not yet!
*she said and one of the man brought a box full of 'tools', she took a bat and went towards her who was trembling by now seeing the bat*

Yn: this is for traumatizing jimin!
*she said and hit her head with the bat making her (Aera) groan*

yn: this is for calling me a bitch!
*she said and hit the same spot where she hit before making blood dripping down*

Yn: this is for what you have done to my brothers!
*she said and this time hit her stomach which made her threw up blood*

TimeSkip

( hitting her stomach once again she (aera) groaned for the millionth time the pain was unbareble for her she couldn't even move she was on the floor blood everywhere yn went toward her and pulled her hair harshly Making Aera groan again
Yn pulled Aera hair and dragged her towards the chair which she was sitting on it before, she (yn) released her (Aera) hair and took her gun and pointed at Aera and said)

Yn: Any last words?

Aera: You wi-will pay for th-this bad!

( that's it. The gun shot sound echoed she threw her gun somewhere and looked at the 2 men who were standing there)

Yn: clean this mess and her body throw it somewhere! Make sure to throw it somewhere where people won't find it!