READ PLEASE!

I am putting this story up on Wattpad. You guys have waited an entire year to find out about the cliffhanger in Angel. I just ask that if you are capable of leaving a review on Amazon, that you do so. Word of mouth is the strongest advertisement for any author. So PLEASE leave a review. Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT as well because I love your feedback. PLEASE tell your friends/family about this series if you enjoy it. You guys may not realize it, but you sharing this story is my STRONGEST advertisement. 

Brooke Dittmar
The Bad Things
© 2021, Brooke Dittmar
Self-published
(brookekirchberg_1993@yahoo.com)

All rights reserved.
No part of this publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, stored in a database and/or published in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written permission of the publisher.

Summary: A tight-knit family is put to the test as secrets unfold and their lives spin out of control, but it's not what you think. Is this really the end of all the bad things?

For the readers who love this series and who supported me through the process of these books. I can't thank those of you enough who asked me a long time ago to make the sequel and every book after. Also, for my kids and husband who have been patient with me throughout the time it took to write this series and continue school.

A/N: I just want to really thank all of you for reading this story, whether you do it silently or you comment or vote. I appreciate it, regardless. To those of you who have been reading my stories since shortly after I started, I want to thank you as well for putting up with me rewriting them and taking longer to write than I used to. Believe it or not, I'm ALWAYS writing, even when you can't see it. I'm just trying to be better, to impress all of you, to keep you interested. These stories never would have made it as far as they have without you. So, Early Merry Christmas to y'all. And if you don't celebrate Christmas, happy birthday. This is your gift from me.