8. Dreamless Sleep

Your eyes slowly slip open to silence. The movie must've just ended.

You feel Ren put his hand on your shoulder. "Are you awake?" He tried to lean over to see your face.

You groan as stretch your legs out. "I am now."

"Well, let's get you to bed." He escapes from under you and without asking picks you up from the couch.

You let out a squeaky laugh as it surprises you.

He holds you tightly and watches carefully as he makes his way back into his bedroom.

He gently places you onto the bed where you sit up and glance to your left. "So this is what it's like from your side of the window?"

He smiles big. "Yeah, there's this girl that lives there. She's lovely." He finds himself quite humorous.

You play along with his joke. "Maybe you should tell her that someday. Tell her how you feel. Who knows, she might think the same about you."

Ren sits next to you on the bed and looks you softly in the eyes. "I think you're lovely." He places a small kiss on your forehead.

Your heart melts in the palm of his hand.

He stands back from his place and walks over to the closet. "Do you wanna wear those clothes to bed? You can borrow a shirt if that'd be more comfortable."

"A different shirt would great. So yes, please." You hope it's not too much of a bother.

He tosses you a big long sleeve shirt. "That ok?"

You unfold it and feel the soft fabric between your fingers. "It's just fine, thank you." A soft smile forms. "Turn back around. I'll just change right here. Don't look."

You watch his head spin back towards the closet. "I promise I won't. Tell me when you're done."

You watch him to make sure he doesn't peek as you take off your current shirt and switch to his. You stand up and admire how big it is on you. Quickly you make the fast decision to take off the leggings you had on before. Just your black panties remained along with the giant shirt.

"Ok, it's fine now. Done changing." You say hesitantly knowing her turn around to look.

He naturally turns around as to ask something. "Is that shirt-" He pauses. He can't find words as he looks you up and down. "Sorry, I'm just at a loss of words." He laughs nervously. "You look amazing. That shirt is so big on you. It's cute."

You sit back onto the bed and rest your back on the board behind you. You watch as he continues finding his own clothing.

Without warning he takes off his pants and slips into long plaid pajama pajama pants. "I'm pretty sure 80% of the male population have these plaid pajama pants in some form."

You hide your face with your hands as you laugh. "Well, you're just adding to that percentage."

He puts his hands on his hips. "Listen, I don't blame us. These are way too comfortable."

He then continues by taking off his shirt.

You immediately turn your head to hide your face. Your cheeks glowed bright red and your smile wouldn't go away. He was so toned. Built like a God.

As your head it turned he makes his way back to the bed where he slides under the blanket.

You look over at him laying on his back while he's staring at the ceiling.

You scoot closer to him and do the same. "A nice ceiling you got here."

He lets out a laugh harder than any of the ones before. "I was thinking for a moment. I'm really happy that you're here."

You turn on your side and face him with only a few inches of space between your faces. "I'm just glad you want me here. It's sweet."

His eyes leave yours and make their way to your lips. He places his hand on your cheek as he guides you to himself. Suddenly you find yourself in a long drawn out kiss. A kiss more pure than any you've had before with anyone.

When he backs away you take a slow breath as your forgot to breathe during the moment.

He reaches over to the lamp on his nightstand and plucks it off. "Wake me up if you need anything."

You lay your head on his chest and pull yourself under the blanket with him. "Goodnight, Ren."

"Goodnight, darling." He places his arm around you pulling you as close as you can be.

Nothing could ever be better than this moment.