10. Word For Word

Ren stacks your empty plate onto his along with your nearly wiped coffee mug. He gets up from his spot just inches away from you and makes his way over to the sink where he places the dishes in.

You stand to make your way over to the couch. When you sit, the cold leather touches your leg's bare skin sending a chill over you.

Soon Ren meets you there and sits next to you. "You alright? You've been really quiet this morning. If I did something wrong, please don't be afraid to tell me."

You quickly place your hand on his. "No, Ren you've been wonderful. I've just had a lot on my mind today."

"Well you can talk to me. I'm here."

"It's not really something I can talk to you about. I've been thinking about you, to be honest. Been thinking about the way you make me feel. I wanna make sure I do this right"

He becomes even more interested. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

A grin appears on your face as you're so happy that he asked. You slide his hand onto your inner thigh. You feel him tense up. His emotions change within a second.

"Oh-" He takes a heavy breath.

"Actually, there is something that could help."

He begins rubbing your thigh with his thumb. He enjoys the little game that you're playing. "I'll do anything you ask me to. Anything." He puts power into that last word.

You move his hand from your thigh so you can stand. Right after you do, you make your way onto his lap which sends a small groan out of him.

"Are you sure you want this? I really don't want you to feel pressured about any of this." His look of worry softens you.

"I really want this. I want you, Ren." He looks as if he doesn't believe you. "How about we have a safe word? I'll use it if I get uncomfortable with anything."

"That's a really good idea. What should it be?"

"I like to use 'Mercy'. It's a sexy word. It doesn't interrupt the mood."

You watch his lips silently mouth the word. "Mercy." He slowly places each of his hands on your lower back. Using his hand placement, he pulls you further into his lap.

You let out the slightest whimper as you feel his bulge pressed against your panties.

His hands slide so that they're resting on your ass. "What's wrong, doll? You were so confident a minute ago." His lips trail small kisses down your neck in between words.

"Fuck-" A small gasp escapes from your throat. Whimpers are all you can make out.

"What do you want? I'll give you anything you want, darling. I'm yours." The last two words slide off of his tongue with bliss.

There's a pause in your next move. You can't seem to stop thinking of what he had just said. "Say it again. Please say it again."

He knows exactly what you want. "I'm yours. I promise-"

You cut him off by taking his lips against yours. The kisses became longer and more intense with each one.

"May I?" He gestures at the shirt that's keeping you hidden away.

You hesitate slightly and then nod yes.

Your anxiety sets in as he raises the shirt he let you borrow.

You're shocked that his eyes stays looking right into yours as now your upper half is only left in a black bra.

After he presses a small kiss on your collarbone, he grins. "I like that your bra and panties are matching. It almost feels like you wanted me to see you this way."

"I did. As soon as I got home yesterday I changed into these. I was hoping I'd get the chance to show you."

His hands slide from your lower back up to the clip of your bra. He waits for your nod of approval which you give him immediately.

He effortlessly takes the bra from your body. The anxiety has truly set in as this is the most he's ever seen of you.

He rubs his thumb over your nipple and smirks before starting to suck on it. His other hand wandering your body.

"Ren." You softly whimper, making him release your nipple and look up at you. "Please."

A thick smirk fits his face. "Please what? Use your words, doll. Tell me what you want so desperately."

You shyly shake your head no.

"I'm not going to touch you unless you ask for it."

"Ren, please. I can't handle you teasing me like this." You pause waiting for a response to which he gives you none. You know he's waiting to hear you beg. "Please touch me. I need it. I'll do anything for it."

His grin grows as he watches you struggle so badly to say it. "Anything?"

You hesitantly nod your head wondering if you've just gotten yourself in trouble.

He wraps his arms around you and stands up while holding you. He holds you so close as he takes you into his room. Gently, Ren lays you on the bed so you're resting on your back.

"I wanted you to be comfortable so I figured this was a better place." He winks before standing back up.

You watch him as he takes a step back. He begins taking off his pants so that he's left in his boxers. You try not to stare as he does so but you can feel his eyes glued on you. He was admiring every inch of you.

Ren soon places himself above you. "Say it again."

You whine. "Please. I already asked once." You despise the game he's playing.

"Ask again or I'm not laying a single finger on you. I'm not gonna pity you. Say it." His deep voice makes you melt underneath him.

"Please?"

--------

NEXT CHAPTER PICKS UP IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS AND FINISHES OUT THE SCENE :) just wanted a good stopping place since this one is already getting long