11. Word for Word Pt. 2

"Please?"

Your words weaken him. You can see that he was just as desperate for you as you were for him.

Slowly, he pulls back from being over top of you. He trails small kisses from your neck down to your stomach making a stop at your tits to tease them once more. You squirm as his kisses get closer to your cunt.

Once he gets close enough, he skips over your sensitive spot and starts laying kisses on your inner thigh. He sucks softly so that faint marks are left.

You feel his eyes glance up at you to make you sure you were comfortable before he places a kiss on your cunt over your panties.

His grin grows wide as you whimper and whine. Taking no hesitation, he slides your panties down your legs and tosses them to the floor.

Again, he glances up for the smallest moment to see your reaction.

Seconds after, you feel his thumb press to your clit which sends out a strong whine from you. "What's the matter, baby?" His sharp teeth show in his grin.

His thumb rubs small circles around your clit and soon his tongue takes place.

The simple teasing and foreplay was pushing you to a limit. Your cunt ached for more. "Ren-" you spit out making him raise his tongue from your sensitive skin.

"You want more?" Before you can even speak, he wets two of his fingers with his own spit then slowly pushes them into your cunt. The pace becomes faster with every whimper you let out.

"You're so pretty when you whine like that. Please don't stop." He winks as he takes his tongue back to your clit while his fingers keep working.

This feeling was something you never knew you could feel. His fingers stretching your cunt gave you the most blessed mixture of pain and pleasure.

At this point, your moans had only grown more uncontrollable. "I'm so close-"

As these words leave your mouth, he perks up. "Don't." He's hesitant between words. "Don't cum until I say you can." Suddenly, he stops working you which caused you to whine more. "Do you understand?"

You nod but that doesn't seem to please him. "Do. You. Understand?" He was expecting an answer.

"Yes sir." Your voice is shaky.

His hands were working you so well. You aren't even sure how you've been able to keep yourself together. "Ren, please."

"Beg for it." His tone is dark and demanding.

"Please let me cum. I've been good. I can't take it anymore."

His fingers slip out from inside of you. His actions completely stop. An evil smile comes across his face. "Well that's just too bad, isn't it?" He gets up and leans forward to place a kiss on your forehead and then one on your lips.

You could taste yourself on his tongue. Your whining had not stopped since he denied you a release.

"You need to earn it. I can't believe you thought I'd let you off easy."

This side of Ren was so new to you. It was something you never expected, but you were far from shocked. He always had the dominant presence.

"I'll do anything. I told you I would. Please, how do I earn it?" You're still in the same position in hopes that he'd continue.

He takes a grip on your hips and pushes you farther up the bed so he can make room for himself. He finds himself over you once again. His hot breath meets yours in a line of long kisses. "I can't get enough of you." You whisper before pressing your lips against his once again.