3. Show Me Around

As soon as you made it up to your room you fell onto the bed and exchanged thoughts of Ren. Now you're just waiting for him to get home.

You want to see him more. You miss his eyes already. He should be home in a matter of minutes but the minutes feel like hours.

You're sitting near your window anxiously waiting to see him walk past his.

The urge to call him grows by the minute but you don't want to bother him. You've only ever seen him in class and at home. You don't even know what his life consists of. Clubbing? Friends? Family? No idea.

A mystery man. It's almost exciting to you that you know so little. His secrets create an unexplainable adventure in your heart.

You jump as see his shadow move past his window in the corner of your eye. You bring your face closer to the glass so see what he's doing.

His hand slowly reaches around the curtain and pulls it back to see you. His smile lights up when your eyes meet. He unlocks the window and slides it up as you do the same.

"My creepy neighbor is watching me again. Should I call the police?" Rens small chuckle make you blush.

"Hmmm. I don't know. Maybe you should take it easy on them. They're just looking. No harm in that." You giggle back.

"You're so nosy. Aren't you? Do you just sit there and wait for me to come home? I bet you haven't even moved since I last saw you."

You smirk. "Well I couldn't stop thinking about earlier. So I lost track of time while waiting for you to get home."

He smiles and then stands up to close the window.

You hesitate and stand staring through your window into his eyes. You close yours too since it's rather cold outside.

He's still. He's just standing there smiling. He was thinking and whatever it was made him very happy. He picks up his phone and your phone starts buzzing.

He's calling you. You pick up the phone and instantly his voice sends chills down your spine. "Earlier was fun. Don't you think?"

You swallow hard walking back to the window to see him still there. "Too much fun." You bite your lip.

"I can tell that you've been thinking about it ever since I left. I'm sure that you sat in your bed and thought about my cock." You freeze. Your mind scrambles for an answer as he waits for one too.

"You know me too well." You smirk nervously.

His smile doesn't appear. "You didn't touch yourself without me, did you?"

Death. Yes. Death sounds good right about now. Your breathing quickly gets heavier. "So what if I did?" Your attitude is the last thing you need to be giving him.

"Well, if you ever even think about touching yourself you better fucking call me first."

"And what if I don't?" You ask menacingly. 

"Then you'll just have to wait and see. I suggest that you don't even try it. I'll make sure you regret it."

Your lip feels a bite from your top teeth.

"Test me." His grin finally makes its way back to his face.

You set your phone on speaker because your hands become very sweaty from the tension. You set it on the bed and walk back to the window.

You answer with honesty. "I'd rather not." 

"Good. I'm glad you know where you stand. I think we should play a game."

You swallow hard and tilt your head slightly with confusion.

He sets his phone down too so his hands are free. His hands make it down to his crotch. His fingers slowly undo his belt to then he pulls it through the loops on his black pants.

He tosses it to the floor. "Take off your shirt." His voice booms through your head.

Your hands slowly lift your shirt up to reveal a black lacy bra.

"I bet you've had that on all day. You wanted me to see it." He feels honored.

You nod your head agreeing with his guess.

He stands still looking at you. His eyes are glued to you. "Good girl." He finally spits out. "Keep going." He gestures at your jeans.

Lucky for you the windows sit high enough that only he can see you.

Your hands fiddle with the button before you get it out. You get the stubborn skinny jeans off of your legs and toss them onto the floor.

His eyes are even more intrigued. "Beautiful."

Your face lights up.

"You look so wonderful." His voice is soft in that moment. 

You both sit in silence for a long minute while he watches you. "Now what?" You want to keep going.

"Nothing now. This is all I needed. Don't worry though. I'll see all of you soon." He winks.

The chills run down from your spine to your feet. "Why not now?" You become restless after seeing how horny you make him.

"Doll, you're so impatient. Not yet. We can have our fun soon." His grin widens as he shuts his blinds so all you can see is his faint shadow. The phone hangs up.

You stand still in your panties and bra. Your face is more red than you can even imagine. "Bitch." You scoff.

You quickly grab your phone and without thinking you set it on the the nightstand and click the camera.

You set the timer and quickly stand back. Your knees touch the ground and your hand rests on your neck creating a sexy picture when the timer ends.

You don't hesitate to send it to Ren. You want him to be weak for you. You feel good after the way his eyes lied on you.

You wait patiently at the edge of your bed. The anxiety kicks in after 5 minutes.

Soon you make you way into the shower and then into pajamas. Still no reply. You were hoping for even just a small response.

You felt lonely in your bed. The blankets didn't feel as warm as usual. The softness was dull and unkind.

DING

You know it's him.

The brightness from your phone stings your heavy and tired eyes.

"That's my beautiful girl."

The glow from his text lights up your room. The glow fades as you set your phone back down on the bed.

The warm blankets hug you as you repeat the words "beautiful girl" in your head.

Your smile remains on your face as you slowly drift off to sleep. Every second of your dreams would be filled with that beautiful... beautiful boy.

Beautiful.