Rescue and Reunion

Six years have passed since Izuku's reported death.

Inko quit being a hero shortly after. Her heart just wasn't in it.

She then got hired by UA University as a Physic professor, two years back. She would also teaches a Environmental Awareness Hero class. (She is psychic and must manipulate the items around her for her quirk to work. So she must be aware of her surroundings. It was the only way I could think of her having a hero course.)

Toshinori in the mean time spent his time either trying to get Inko back with no success, fighting crime, or training his kids and their friends. Then he got into a fight with a villian that cost him a lung and most of his stomach. Greatly reducing his Heroic time. So on the sixth year, he decided to take a job at UA for two reasons. First, to choose and train his successor. And second, to get Inko back.

The four tormentors would spent their time believing they had done nothing wrong.

Katsuki became more arrogant as time went on and would only respect Seishirou as they were equal in power.

Seishirou would spent his time either training, playing games, or hang out with Katsuki beating up those they deemed to be inferior.

Mikua longed for Izuku but once the he was reported dead she gave up that though and started to date any guy that was strong but none were. They couldn't make feel as powerless as she felt when Izuku took her eye.

Yokaze spent her time acting like an innocent child. She repress the fact that she was the reason why Izuku chose to jump of a cliff.

By some miracle the four made it into UA. Seishirou in first, Katsuki in second, Yokaze in third, and Mikua in twelfth.

They were admitted entrance to the hero course. Though they were all placed into Aizawa's portion of the Intro Hero Course. And as promised he made their school life difficult. Anytime there was a sparring section he would personally teach those four or use them as examples for how to complete specific takedowns or combos. They would try to defend but Aizawa's quirk was a hard counter to their and as they were overly reliant on them it was too easy.

The class would ask why Aizawa was too hard on them but he would say they are the highest scorers in the entrance exam so they should be an example to the rest of the class.

One day it all changed. It was. Now three weeks since The semester started.

"Okay class get into your gear or not, I don't really care. And meet me in the front of the school. You and Vlad Kings class are going to do some training on an offsite UA facility," Aizawa instructed.

A stiff student stand up and raises his hand and in a loud voice says, "WHAT WILL THIS TRAINING BE ABOUT SIR."

"Rescue. Now stop wasting time and get dressed."

15 minutes later.

We see the students choosing their seats.

"Hey, Momo there is a free seat next to me," Seishirou shouts.

"Sorry but when speaking to a lady you must look them in the eyes and not at their chest," a mature figured female with raven hair tied up in a pony tail respond.

"Well I can't help it when you dress like that," he responded.

"Pig," she said as she looked away from the boy.

"Do you even know who my father is? Heiress," he taunted.

"Are you really talking to me about pedigree? You father may be the number one hero but there is no guarantee that you will be as well. Unlike my family name which has lasted generations. So never compete with me about family influence. And if you dare use your father's influence, just know my family has more pull and I will not hesitate to crush you under my thumb. Now leave me alone," she says as she walks to a punk rocker girl.