The Opening of the Sports Festival

Yeah since I named him Lucius I will call him that from now on its getting annoying switch between the two.

___________________________________________

The whole of class 1-A are waiting in their own waiting area for the sport festival. Lucius is currently listening to music. Yuzuki is feeling uncomfortable in the gym clothes. She was glad they let her use her scarf to manage her body temperature. Momo was currently holding onto Lucius's necklace.

Yokaze and Mikua were glaring at Momo and Yuzuki. Seishirou and Katsuki were plan on how to humiliate Lucius.

Out of nowhere Todoroki walks over to Lucius.

"Redgrave."

"Yes my candy cane classmate," Lucius jokes.

Todoroki was taken back by this but quickly composes himself.

"Redgrave, you are possibly the strongest in the school but I will be overthrow you in this competition. And prove to everyone that I will be the next number 1 hero," Todoroki declared.

"That Deku isn't the strongest, I am," Katsuki shouted

"No that title belongs to me," Seishirou announces.

Lucius begins to laugh.

"Sorry. I wasn't laughing at you Todoroki. Those two maybe. But let me clear something up. I have no desire in being a hero. Humanity could burn for all I care," he revealed.

This information shocked everyone.

"Then why do you hunt demons," Toru asked.

"Family business and revenge. My family has been killing demons for 2 millennium. And they are the reason my mother is dead. Saving humans are just a side effect of me demon hunting," he tells her.

"Then aren't we friends," she asked with a sad tone.

"We are. I just have little trust for Humanity. But you are a good girl. So are Mina, Kendo, and Nejire. Tetsutetsu, Mirio, and Tamaki are cool dudes. Maybe if I knew you all when I was younger then maybe my outlook on humans would be different. But my past will never change no matter how much I wish to forget it," he says.

Lucius removes his mask not even caring anymore.

"Todoroki good luck becoming the number 1 hero or whatever. Just don't become like that yellow idiot. And stop holding back," Lucius said as he walks over to Yuzuki and Momo.

Momo and Yuzuki hug him.

Then the signal for them to leave the room could be heard.

"Time to give them a show," Lucius said.

"I have to make mother proud," Yuzuki said.

"I need to prove I am worthy of my new powers," Momo said.

"I can't believe you decided to keep that curse," Lucius said.

"It is intoxicating. I can't wait for after these events to show you my new reserves of stamina," Momo whispered in his ear.

Lucius froze.

"Okay. Maybe you made the right choice," he said out loud.

*A few days Earlier*

Momo is walking with Trish.

"So you are going to cure my curse?" Momo asks the Bewitching Devil.

"I can.... but you don't want a cure do you?" Trish counters.

"Maybe."

"Why? Is it the power? Your heighten senses? Your much longer lifespan? Increased stamina?"

Momo wanted to answer but couldn't. They were partially the reason. But they weren't the real reason.