Round 2

Lucius and friends were waiting for the others to show up.

Lucius was eating a slice of pizza, Sophia Squid Ink pasta, Mei was eating Ramen, Yuzuki was eating green tea mochi, Momo was eating streak, Nejire took one of Lucius strawberry sundaes, Mirio got a slice of pizza as well, and Tamaki got some squid ink pasta.

The crowd was amazed that they were eating as if they didn't just finish a race.

Lucius walks over to Bayonetta and Midnight.

"Want some food?" He asks.

"Sorry can't watching my figure," Midnight said.

"And it is a beautiful figure. A small meal can't harm it," Lucius offers.

He holds up a fork with squid ink pasta. Up for her. She took a bit. She squirmed at the taste. The cameras were forced off of her, for rating issues.

She sat next to him and asked for more. Demanding he feed her.

"I may have teased her a bit too much. Do you wants some Sister Bayonetta?" He ask the retired hero.

"Maybe later. We can talk at lunch time," Bayonetta said.

"Okay."

Then a few minutes later. The ninth place was finally announced.

"AND NINTH PLACE GOES TO SHOTO TODOROKI. HE RAN PAST HIS FOES AND FROZE THEM IN PLACE. AND NOW WHO WILL GET TENTH PLACE," Mic shouts.

Lucius walks over to the tired Todoroki and offers him a hand. But being prideful Todoroki slaps the hand.

"Rude," Lucius says in a mockingly pained voice.

"I don't need your pity," Todoroki shot back.

"Sorry. Pity is the one of the emotions I lack. No, I was offering a tired classmate a hand. I mean he managed to come just slightly after his upper classmen and experienced demon hunters. There are few mortals that can say that. Even if we aren't really trying," Lucius tells him.

This infuriated Todoroki.

"How dare you say you weren't trying?" Todoroki shouted.

"Why should I? You aren't," Lucius fires back.

"How?"

"Your hair."

"My hair?"

"Quirks effect phenotypic genes. Hair color is a good indicator for quirk types. Typically red is for fire users and white for ice and/or psychic users. And you have a perfect split. Therefore you have a quirk that holds two aspects. And I've only saw you use a single aspect of yours," Lucius tells him.

Todoroki step back.

"I'm never using my father's quirk," he says.

"His quirk, your quirk. I honestly don't care. Use it or not. It's up to you. But if you want to even want to make me try then you have to use your full power. But even then it will only tickle," Lucius teased.

"Like I said.."

"And I said I don't care. Plus your ice can never hurt me. But we can talk later the games are still going on. Later," Lucius says as he leaves Todoroki behind.

"Hey look a little girl is passing the finish line. And she just manages to get tenth place," Trish says.

"Oh it's Yokaze Yagi," Aizawa says in a dry tone.

"And now we have to wait for the of the contestants for the next round," Nezu said.

"Oh are we going with my suggestion?" Trish said.