Prizes of the Victor

Hours later.

Everyone in class 1-A minus the seven idiots arrived. One was still in the hospital, one was removed from school, and the other four were purposely not invited. They knew the three would make things difficult. The class rep was invited but said he had a family emergency and couldnt make it. While the last one was not invited for being a massive pervert and they didn't want the risk of being kicked out due to inappropriate behavior.

In class 1-V only Monoma was not invited. But kendo was also absent due to still being in the Recovery Girl's office. The big three arrived with an extra guest. Midnight, Bayonetta, and Present Mic arrived with Trish, Tsurara, Sasami, Zenko, Eri, and Rappa.

"You guys live here," the students said in surprise.

"Yeah you can say Momo's parent gave to me and my cousin for the year of bodyguards Momo a while back," Lucius said.

'How rich is her family to give away this place,' everyone thought.

"I won't know the actual number nor do I want to know," Lucius says out loud.

'Did he read our minds?'

"Nope, it just written all over your face. Anyways follow me," Lucius orders.

The students did as they were told. The adults followed to see what he was planning.

Then they enter a room where they see Mei in a dress with her hair down and wearing shades, Momo with silver hair in twin tails and wearing a pink blouse, a red skirt and black legging, Yuzuki in her usual kimono, and two other girls.

One was a girl with short white hair, pale skin, and pink iris. She was wearing a long, dark blue coat with a red inner lining, with a tight black t-shirt, and tan pants, and sneakers.

The other was a blue skinned girl with devil horns, curly hair and yellow iris and black scelara wearing a short, red leather jacket with a white long sleeved blouse which shows off her midriff, blue biker shorts and military boots.

"Hey guys in glad to see you guys made it," the pale girl said.

"Wait is that Toru?" Ochako shouts.

The girl give a double peace sigh as she shout, "Ding. Ding. That right. The invisible girl is in the flesh. Mei gave me this bracelet that lets me turn off my quirk but she says its a prototype and will only work for a few hours."

"Wow. Then is the blue girl..." Ochako begins to say.

"It me Mina. How do you like the new look?" the now blue girl asks.

"Wow. I thought you look familiar but couldn't say who," Sero says, "But whats with the.... new skin?"

"Easy, Lu said we were all on TV. Do you really think we can go out to eat with out the press messing with us?" Toru cheerfully asks.

Everyone face palmed at the realization. Many remembered how hard it was to exit the school. If not for Zenko and Sasami's help they wouldn't have been there. They mixed their powers to spread a sleeping gas like substance at the reporters.

The adult found it funny. Trish simply use her powers to disguise herself. Nemuri and Hizashi took a back exit from the school in casual clothing. Even the big three came to the mansion in the clothing they wore when they infiltrated the Shie Hassaikai.

"So I invited you guys here to grab some disgues," Lucius says he walks behind a curtain.

"Is that really necessary?" Inasa asks

Lucius walks out of the curtain wearing his trademark face mask. His hair now died black in a slicked back style. He was also wearing a blue coat sporting the emblem of the Order of the Sword. And has his Devil Bringer in a cast.