in too deep

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐬𝐮𝐦𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐲.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

Violetta Chase had failed in getting her love back.

It was quire obvious that that was the case. Not a lot of people knew about her plan to get herself to stop liking EJ Caswell, but to Violetta herself, she saw that EJ had managed to sneak his way into her heart and permanently rest there whether she liked it or not. She absolutely hated it as first, but as they started to hold hands in the hallway and share secret kisses in corners, Violetta accepted it.

Now comes the second half of the year. Violetta has come to realize that this is EJ's very last semester, not to mention his very last musical of high school. She can feel her heart sinking deeper and deeper into her stomach each day that passes by. Violetta doesn't want him to go. East High without him seems like a dreadful thing.

And with the added weight of a rival school doing the same musical as them, Beauty and the Beast, Violetta feels like her head is getting further and further underwater. She doesn't know if she can reach the surface again, because she's already in too deep.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

𝐜𝐚𝐬𝐭.

═════════ • ° • ✰ • ° • ═════════

GABRIELA GONZALEZ
- as -
VIOLETTA CHASE

GABRIELA GONZALEZ-   as   -VIOLETTA CHASE

"treasure chest full of your diamonds."

∘ ₊ ✧ ──── ✧ ₊ ∘