010

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

chapter ten:north high is a loser !

chapter ten:
north high is a loser !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

IN VIOLETTA'S EYES, if North High had one thing, it was fan behavior.

Over the weekend, North High had posted a video about how they were now putting on a production of Beauty and the Beast, when they originally were doing The Little Mermaid. The twist was that the infuriating blonde girl Lily was going to be co-directing and they had totally stolen Miss Jenn's idea of using puppies as wolves. Then, if that wasn't petty and insecure enough for them, they posted another video of Lily in a beautiful gold dress, saying that she was now playing the lead role of Belle.

Miss Jenn had called an emergency meeting at the school the next weekend. They were all currently in the bomb shelter, watching the video on Ricky's phone. Violetta sat on the risers next to EJ, her legs thrown casually over his lap with his arm around her hips. She could vaguely hear the video in the background, but her eyes were going back and forth from Athena pacing. It was clear that her best friend was both anxious and angry from this.

"Oh my gosh, that's what's-her-name," Seb voiced. "Lily from our auditions. She isn't just co-directing their show, she's starring in it."

"And she's playing my part," Athena added before scoffing. "Really. I could've lived without seeing her again."

"Attie," Ricky said, his tone lightly warning her.

"Don't Attie me."

She continued to pace back and forth, muttering something under her breath while running one of her charms back and forth on the necklace that Ricky got her. Violetta looked back at EJ, absentmindedly twisting the ring he had given her around her finger.

"This is so stupid," Violetta told him. "How insecure of them to change their musical last minute to the same one as ours."

EJ raised an eyebrow. "You think they're insecure?"

"Yeah, why else would they do this? Ugh, I need a coffee."

"No you do not, you already had one."

Miss Jenn then walked in with some Target bags filled with items, Carlos following behind her. "Thank you all for coming so quickly on a Saturday." The rest of them sat down on the risers, and Miss Jenn looked at all of them. "Or most of you all. We're missing a teapot and a village idiot."