003

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

chapter three:bold bold !

chapter three:
bold bold !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

PARTS OF VIOLETTA'S day were always up the air. Sometimes she would pay attention in math, other times she wouldn't. Sometimes she would actually try in gym, other times she would make an excuse that she had a dance injury. However, there were two things that stayed constant — EJ driving her to school in the morning, and meeting with Athena at her locker before lunch.

Violetta had always used to eat lunch with Athena, Ricky, and Big Red. However, ever since joining the musical, the whole theater group had decided to band together and sit together in the cafeteria. It was nice, honestly.

She walked down the hallway, weaving between the amount of people heading to lunch. Violetta approached Athena's locker, only to see the girl standing there in what seemed to be shock. Her eyebrows knit in confusion, and as she got closer, she could tell that Athena was clearly dumbfounded by something.

"What's up with you?" Violetta asked, stopping by Athena's side. "You look like somebody just punched you in the stomach. Was it Big Red? Because I told him he's a lot stronger than he thinks—"

"No, no," Athena cut in, stopping Violetta from talking. She then pointed down the hallway. Violetta followed her gaze, only to just see crowds of people. "This girl just said to me that Ricky was cute."

Violetta raised an eyebrow at that. "To your face?"

"Yeah."

"Oh, so she's bold bold?" Violetta continued. "Hm. Okay. If she does it again, maybe just tell her to stay in her lane."

Athena sighed. "Come on, let's go to lunch. Apparently Carlos has some big announcement for us."

The two of them then walked to the cafeteria. They bought their lunch before going back out into the main area, only to find the theater kids sitting at two tables in the middle. The only one who was missing was EJ. Violetta's eyes roamed around the cafeteria and spotted him sitting with her senior friends. She had forgotten — he had sat with her yesterday. EJ would go on and off sitting with her and his senior friends during lunch. Violetta then approached the table, taking the empty seat next to Gina.

Ricky kissed Athena's cheek once the girl sat down, making Violetta roll her eyes despite the ghost of a smile on her face. "Hey, gorgeous." His eyes focused on her shirt. "Is that my shirt?"

"Yeah, what about it?" Athena argued.

Gina leaned her head closer to Violetta's, her tone teasing. "They're gross."