017

┏━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┓

𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗢𝗢 𝗗𝗘𝗘𝗣

chapter seventeen:new injuries !

chapter seventeen:
new injuries !

┗━━━━━━༻❁༺━━━━━━┛

ALL OF THE girls — which was Violetta, Athena, Ashlyn, Nini, and Gina — had separated from the boys. Well, except for Seb. He didn't really seem that thrilled to go with the rest of the boys, which basically meant that he didn't really seem that thrilled to go with Carlos. At least that was how Violetta saw it.

Nevertheless, Seb tagged along, and all of them were more than happy to have him there. They had taken a quick trip to Target, courtesy of Athena and her driving, for the supplies that they would need for the Beast's transformation. And, well, on Violetta's insistence, they got some snacks.

They all walked into Ashlyn's house, their arms full of Target bags. Violetta kicked off her shoes by the door and wandered into the living room, setting down her bags on the couch.

Kourtney took out a sheet of fur and laid it out on the table. "One hundred percent real faux fur."

"Oooh," Nini commented.

"Thirty yards."

"Must've been a truly enormous faux animal," Ashlyn voiced.

Violetta tilted her head at the fur, staring at it as if it would magically reveal what its purpose was. "So, Kourt . . . what exactly are we doing?"

"Okay, so you know those sequined tops where if you rub them one way, they're purple, but if you rub them the other way, they're red?" Kourtney asked.

"Duh, love it," Gina replied.

"So, we're gonna do that with the Beast cape. But instead of purple and red, it's going to be fur and satin." She grabbed her sheet of blue satin and wrapped it around herself dramatically. "Y'all feel me?"

"Kourt, you are a visionary," Nini said.

"Oh, thank you. The boys can build something that spins the Beast around to disguise the transition."

"Wow, won't that take a while?" Seb questioned.

"I'm in if you are," Kourtney answered.

"I guess I could sleep over tonight," Gina responded, and they all let out small laughs at that because Gina lived in Ashlyn's house.