Author's Heart felt note (Please Read!!!)

Dearest Readers,

This is a note for all my 'Destiny Planned this one for us' readers!!!
Both who are my ardent and silent readers.
My followers+non followers too.
To all who loved and hated Siya Raghav.
Once and for all I wanted to explain you folks.

I am not a person who doesn't take hate comments. I take it with a pinch of salt and consider it to be my readers 'opinions' and take it as a feedback for writing better novels in future but at times when my characters go completely misunderstood, bashed, hated, and abused I must speak up.

Once and for all let me put a full stop on it today.

Siya and Raghav are not 'perfect'
They are human.
Infact in DPTOFU none of my characters are perfect. No one is perfectly positive or perfectly negative. They all have their own shades of good bad and ugly. They all become selfish at one point of time.

Reason????
Their past experiences!!!

Raghav is a great guy but when he tries to show off Siya and fakes a honeymoon infront of his friend and family so that Aditi listens. He is wrong.
When he gets overposessive about Siya and doubts her rapport with Appy even after spending such great moments with each other he is wrong. When he cannot open his mouth and speak up to Siya and rather drinks and makes a drama he is wrong!!!
But it is because he had only seem rejection in life! Twice rejected, never praised by the society, always portrayed in bad light by media, he was infact even termed a drug addict by media. It's his past which makes him grey at times.

Siya is a fabulous girl. She is extremely smart at he young age but is wrong in many places. She is wrong when she feels insecure about Anu, Vedika or even Aditi. She misunderstands Raghav and Aditi's bond and inspite of being with Raghav for so long she misunderstands him leaves his house blames Aditi creates a ruckus but all this why?
Because of her childhood. She was always treated as a second favorite. She was always compared with Aditi. She always got Aditi's rejected or left over. Aren't most of the younger siblings treated like this in our society? Wear your sister's old uniform, take your brother's older school bag? Yes it's because our parents save money and it's not easy for parents to unnecessarily waste money but love must be shared equally amongst children which is where Siya's parents lagged. She even got a partner that was rejected by her sister people!!!
So her posessiveness towards Raghav is wrong yet is totally human.
Anyone who has never seen dedicated love finds a person who 'gives you prime importance' in life won't you want them for yourself alone?
Siya's emotions for Raghav go selfish at one point. She doesn't want to share his attention with anyone and it maybe a kind of a obsessive nature in her but she is HUMAN Too!!!
Right or wrong!!!
That's how we humans are...
Imperfect!!!

And to many who think Siya shouldn't stick to Appy and Raghav's behavior is perfect and his outburst on Appy Siya is right!
Sorry!!!
It's wrong!!!
Reason... Trust!!!
Raghav must trust Siya!!! Siya's bond with Appy is different and you can't compare it with Raghav's bond with Vedika or Aditi. Siya and Appy are childhood friends. If they stick to each other and Raghav is not comfortable he must open his mouth and speak up rather than pointing out on her character.

I'm not saying what Siya did with Raghav earlier is right! No!!! She blamed her sister, thought wrong about Raghav, left his home... that is wrong too!!! But sorry to say she's not a hypocrite!
She took her own time to understand her flaws but once she trusted Raghav that trust didn't shake once!

So before you blame her read the book!

Raghav is also a gem of a character. Before you blame him as well see how long and patiently he waited for Siya inspite of he having such crazy hormonal crap happening to him. He loved her truly and waited for her confession. He teased her, craved for her but waited for her consent which every man must do!!!

Rest of the characters...

Vedika and Aditi both are not negative!
Yes Aditi is a bit selfish but who isn't guys?
She's human just like me and you...
Will you be able to marry someone when told to specially when you love the other brother in the family??? No right?
Yes she went and created a ugly scene but if she didn't speak up Raghav's, hers and Naman's life would be a dirty mess and REMEMBER she never asked Siya to step up to marry Raghav. Siya was a good soul who stepped up for her parents sake but Aditi is a more practical person like most of us!
Call it selfish then be it!!!
But she's not a villain. Yes she's the bully sister but she's also protective.

Vedika is one of those girls who initially ignores the good guy because he is not handsome enough and succesful enough to match her standards but later regrets her decision and tries to get him back but the guy has moved on.
She genuinely likes Raghav. She went to every extent to woo him back. She did that for years but time and opportunity once lost isn't coming back. She went wrong when she tried to break his marriage faking the pregnancy. That was the limit she crossed otherwise Vedika isn't a bad woman too. She is one of those girls who took it on her ego and crossed every limit to get him back.

Naman is a good guy. Excellent brother but also becomes selfish when he gets a chance to marry the love of his life even though his own brother's heart is broken there. He too is quite practical at that moment. He's not wrong there because he just stood by the love of his life it's just that when his brother agreed to marry Siya he didn't utter a word which makes him HUMAN!

Appy is selfish too. He wanted his girlfriend back in his life and did it all to woo her back but never thought that world isn't a flat place and his stupidities may cost Siya and Raghav their marriage. For him Siya is still the same kiddo and Raghav is a cool guy. He never realised Raghav could misunderstand his bond with Siya due to his stupidities. In the verge of making Vish J he screwed up a lot of things in between SiRa

But then guys!!!
You think all marriages are perfectly normal?
Beginning of every marriage is a bumpy ride!
Couples adjust a lot!
Behaviour, attitude, understanding a lot is being compromised!
Why???

Communication!!!

Every couple takes time to communicate!
Siya and Raghav are the same.
They are both introverts and have a whole zoo inside their tummy and a practical b-grade movie running in their brains for each other but their 'Im a good boy/girl infront of the world' screws it up and they don't speak up.

Aren't most couples suffering the same???

I have seen this happening around me and that's what is DPTOFU.

Remember no character is perfect atleast in my books.

If you want perfect married life stories please find a better writer I or my books are not your cup of tea.

Till date whatever characters in whichever books I penned down NONE are perfect and I purposely pen flaws in them because they are human.

We are all human.

Further if you still have issues with DPTOFU.

Please feel free to stop reading it.

I have no complaints or concerns.

This is the first and last time I'm explaining about SiRa to you.

Sorry if I was rude but this was a much needed lava inside me as I can't keep explaining each person each time who comment about SiRa without understanding the perspective of the book.

It's a bumpy ride.

Rest...
I love you all.

Sorry for the long composition...but was much needed.

-Vpsisthename20
(Srinidhi ❤️)