Sharing bed with Baby Dragon🐉

Siya's POV:

We finally reached the reception and asked for our room keys...
The receptionist handed a key and I looked at Raghav....

'Are we staying in the same room?' I asked him...

He quickly asked the receptionist...
'Was there only a single room booked? I actually asked my P.A for two rooms' he said...

My heart slightly sank hearing that...I thought he would say 'Ofcourse...why not..after all we are husband and wife...' I just wanted to be sure that we were on the same page but looked like I need to hold my horses... I'm thinking too much too soon...

Ok... yes we both are together here ..we had a romantic bike ride (atleast I did,🙄) but rest I guess we need to slow down...

The receptionist confirmed that there was only one room booked...

'Oh...we don't mind another one for the lady' he said...

I cursed him badly...I cursed my mouth too... couldn't it shut it's mouth... But then his comfort is important too...maybe he is tired of sleeping on the couch back in Mangalore 🙄 I thought to myself..

However the lady confirmed that this is their peak season time and no rooms are available.. infact this one room was permanently booked for Prabhu's from last December ever since they became a regular...

'Ok... that's because of the frequent travels due to our new project...it's either for dad, Namu or me...' Raghav said...

I was happy within...

I somehow didn't wanna be away from him...

'Its fine we stay together in same room back home na' I said...

'Please make sure you let us know the moment a room is free ...' Raghav told the receptionist...

This man ahhhhhhhhh😒😠 I cursed

Raghav's POV:

Seems like I was expecting way too much too soon...

I'm supposed to take it slower... Looks like Siya expected 2 seperate rooms...and here I was dreaming to have some quality time with her all by myself...

Anyways...rooms shouldn't really matter provided till I get to be with her 😍

I somehow covered up the embarassment by lying that it was a miss from Anupam's end on booking a single room...

Where as I clearly told Anupam that it be a single room...and ofcourse he didn't need to struggle as we almost have a room booking pretty permanent in this resort as Goa has been a usual since last November for myself, Naman and Dad.

But seems like she wanted her own room...
Just to convince her....I told the receptionist to let us know once a room is vacated...but secretly I prayed in every nook and corner of my heart to god that please please don't make the lady call back 🙏 I need this woman with me in my room....our room....❤️

We took the keys and the bellboy escorted us to our sky villa-suite....a private cottage facing the sea with a private pool...it's the most lavish cottage in this resort and had ultimate privacy...
Anupam did his best knowing I got married just 2 weeks ago and that Siya accompanied me😎😋

We entered the cottage...it had a neat wooden room setup with a private pool next to the room, a king sized bed with soft silk covers ...it was all glass room being a Sky Romantica villa...as it was 2 pm in the noon...sun was all a peek-a-boo into the room... The room had all exotic candles, a bowl of chocolates, a bottle of champagne...a bouquet of roses...