All hail the BOSS - SIYA thy name!!! - Part 2

Raghav's POV:

'You can't force trust on anyone Raghav...it's been built on a factor called 'knowing someone!!!'

She told me this....just few hours ago...

This evening!!!

And here I am with s broken heart 💔 with broken emotions...

Standing aloof!!!

I was racked with pain in my heart!!!

I was left speechless.

And she continued...While I saw a tint of happiness on Vedika's face. She was the devil in disguise!!! The witch without a broom yet all set to destroy my life!!!

Every ounce of my heart and soul hated her more and more...

But my heart was bleeding as my wife gave up on me.....

this easily!!!💔

Just then I heard Vedika ...

V: You mean you...you don't have any problem with this?

S: Well that shouldn't bother you Vedika!!! If I have a problem or not that's my problem alone!!! So chuck it!

And she turned around to drink the glass of water kept on the table!

How can she 😠

V: Ummm Yup...I ...I understand... Ummm well... Fine then ...I didn't expect this to be this ...this....This ...

S: Easy????

V: Ummm...Ya...I ...I guess... Well ...now that you're aware of everything...Let me not beat around the bush... to the point!!!

When are you going to divorce Raghav...So I can marry him???

This is when I jumped off my chair ...

'What the hell I am not marrying you... I don't have any emotions for you...I hate from every inch and corner of my heart... I would rather two donkeys than marry you!!!' I screamed.

But Vedika seemed to be running a confident tone now...

V: What the heck do you mean by you won't marry me... Didn't you hear Siya say she is good with all this.. You will have to take entire responsibility of our baby... Your baby Raghav... So earlier the better...let's get married... what's your bloody problem now that she's ready to divorce you? Huh?'

Her voice ....like a witch... that shrill voice was hammering my ears!!!

I was about to shout at her again while I heard...

'When did I speak of a divorce Vedika!!!'

I looked at once

It was Siya's voice.

She said that!!!

Huh???

What does she mean???

And I heard Vedika vocalise my thoughts...

V: What do you mean? If I must marry Raghav he must divorce you right?

S: So who asked you to marry him?

My eyeballs popped out? What is she trying to say???

V: I'm not getting you Siya... What do you mean?

Emptying the glass of water she kept it back on the table.

She continued...

S: Well I thoroughly mean what I said... You don't need to marry a married man...he already has a wife.