Showdown Time!

The door knob clicked and Raghav came in while seeing Siya applying moisturizer on her hands sitting by the stool infront of the dressing table.

There were so many thoughts running in her head which was broken in a fraction of second seeing Raghav walking towards the changing room to change into his track pants.

She had already switched from the heavy jewellery to a chic modern Mangalsutra and switched to a simpler saree considering there are still some guests at home and that 'practically' she's still Raghav's new bride...Siya went out to be with Raghav's close nit relatives and family mostly who were supposed to leave that night post dinner and had small talks with them...Siya wanted to be sure no one felt left out and wanted to wave s bye to a few of Raghav's aunt's who were very sweet to her since last 2 days she was in this house...while Raghav still sat thinking about everything that happened today. Soon he saw Siya come back. She didn't look at him and in no time she slipped into bed.

Raghav felt the heat in Siya's eyes today...she wasn't the cool cat she was yesterday...

Raghav was in two minds if he should confront her or not...he understood that she heard him say about the Switzerland trip.

However Raghav decided to play with fire and decided to confront the lioness infront of him...

Raghav: Ahmmm...Siya.... I wanted to talk to you... can you please come to balcony please.

Siya quickly interrupted
Siya: Sorry Raghav...I'm tired...it was a long day

Raghav: Siya....I...I know what you are upset about..I am not...

Siya snapped back at him saying
'Listen Raghav... I am not interested...can we please cut it for now... I need to sleep...I have to get back to my business tomorrow...my main bakery is been handled by Shilpa alone for last one week...I need to really see what's happening there... Sorry... Goodnight.'

She quickly pulled over the comforter and pretended to sleep.

Raghav didn't get enough time to confront Siya...

He understood that he taking the call of their Switzerland trip had pissed off Siya...but he wasn't actually planning for anything like that ..he was a man of his words and wouldn't force Siya into anything..but he still doesn't know what came into him seeing Aditi clinging onto Naman's kurta that minute...he just wanted to tell Aditi that
'He doesn't care anymore...And that he had moved on...He also had someone ...he's not a desperate ex fiance anymore'

Raghav's POV:

I don't know why I did that...

What came into me

Was I jealous???
No...
Jealous of whom? My own little brother?

No...

Then why did I do that...To just prove a point?

That too to Aditi ... who in mere 3 weeks of time will enter this house as my sister in law? She will be my brother's wife...

I'm supposed to deal this in a mature way... Aditi is your past now...

Siya is your present now Raghav...You can't hurt a innocent girl who has not done any mistake here... She's just tied to you by destiny.. accept it!!!

She's getting grinded in your one sided stupid love story.

I have to talk to Siya tomorrow and apologize.

He felt better once he confronted his self conscious and knew he'll feel good tomorrow once he apologizes to Siya...

Thinking about this he went to sleep on his couch. In no time sleep occupied his tired eyes that were begging to be closed...

***