Sharing the responsibilities

Siya's POV:

I hugged my parents and said a bye to them...they were happy seeing me smiling...Much relaxed too...Reception finally got over and I was extremely tired now. But after the morning encounter I haven't been able to face him...even at the reception party we just exchanged a few Hi hello... Introduced each other's relatives and friends... laughed at a few jokes ...and exchanged a lot of glares...

A lot....

Rethinking about the day...i somehow entered our bedroom... he wasn't there... thankfully...

Huff...

I started humming onto the Rehman songs I heard last at the party

'Kehna hi Kya ye nain ek anjaan se Jo mile....

Chalne lage mohabbat ke jaise ye silsile...
'
I was a big Rehman fan since childhood...his music had the soul to make an absolutely unromantic heartless person to fall in love...

Rehman was love...I knew all the lyrics byheart...

Humming it I quickly removed the heavy jewellery keeping it on the drawer...went to the changing room and switched from the heavy kanjivaram saree onto my pajamas and t-shirt... It was a relief... It was a beautiful saree and extremely expensive too (mom told me the threads used in them were real gold) ...I folded it carefully and kept it in my cupboard...While I kept on humming...

I went back to the dressing table with the jewelry box to keep the jewellery back into it ...while I noticed the balcony door open.

My mind shouted out ' He was in the room...all the time... Damn...n I was singing like a maniac... Shit!!!'

I quickly kept the jewellery in locker while I noticed his eyes were following me everywhere...

Can things change between people so fast??? I was thinking...

In fact I also noticed change in behaviour towards Aditi today... He was by himself today...he didn't behave or spoke to please her...

Infact Ships told me he back answered Aditi today complimenting me...

I was shocked when I heard that...

But again... Things don't happen this soon... It's...it's just...

I don't know honestly what is this between us...

I took steps to my bed while I saw him picking a book and lying on the couch.

I silently went back to bed avoiding the conversation...

'You sing well' he said...

Shit he heard ...

'Ahmmm ....ummm... Thanks' I said...

'Siya'... He said

I replied ....' Hmmm'

'Dont get this the wrong way ..'

I said 'hmmm'

'But you are a very... very attractive woman' he said

I almost forgot to breathe... My heart must have skipped a few beats...

With lot of difficulty...' Thanks' came out from the depth of my throat...

'Goodnight' he said...

'Good...Good.n...night' I said while my heart was still beating hard post hearing the compliment...

For the first time in my life ..a man other than my father complimented me...

Blood was rushing through my cheeks...I couldn't help but pull the comforter over me and blush and smile covering my face inside the comforter...