Epilogue - Final Part - #SiRa Forever ❤️

Siya's POV:

'So Mrs Siya Raghav Prabhu ...
Although we are married. .
And I'm never going to divorce you...

Leave you...
Let you go...

Even if you kick me outside our house...
I want you to know...

Would you like to spend your entire life and even after that with me being my soulmate...

Because 'Im mad about you... And ...

I LOVE YOU SIYA❤️'

Slowly my hand is slipping away from him... He is drowning....
No baby....

No....I love you....

I'm sorry... No baby...

'Siya'

'No baby take me along'...

'You can't leave me alone'....

'Siya.....Siyahh'

Raghav...

I ....

I could see some hay.... a wooden roof...

A lot of people surrounding me...I could still hear the gushing sound of water...

'Raghav....Raghavvvvv Where is my Raghav...Where is my Raghav'

I got up at once turning around....

I saw I was in his lap.... He was yelling on phone...

'Please somebody get the got damn bloody doctor'....

While I never saw him this scared or worried ever in my life....

'Ra ... Raghav' I called him softly...

And he instantly turned around...

'Siyahhhhh' he lifted me a little and hugged me tightly....

'Baby... Jaan.... You are ok na .. how are you feeling... Baby.... can you breathe.... Are you fine'

Tears were dropping non stop from his eyes...

I rubbed his cheeks and gave him a tight hug...

I had seen the worst nightmare!!!

I thought I lost him😢

'I thought I Iost you baby😢' saying he was pulling me tightly into him...

I ...I was scared Jaan... We were pressing your stomach to let the water get out of your body... You were unconscious for more than 20 min baby... I..... I....
'

I got up and hugged him tightly...
'Sshhhh.... Baby....sshhh... I'm fine.... I'm ok... don't worry....I'm perfectly fine...but ya I'm feeling a little cold...'

That's when I realised I was covered with Parminder's dupatta... I was only on my blouse and saree skirt....

Soon I got up...and stood on my feet...

But looks like I had sprained my leg... I slowly stood up...to realise we were at a hay shack opposite to the river that had the waterfalls...

Looks like Raghav managed to somehow manage to save us both but I had consumed enough water that I went unconscious!!!

While one of the women was holding my saree...all though torn at the loose ends and still wet... although I still chose to wear it... As I was feeling uncomfortable without wearing it...

Soon the women took me helped me drape the saree ... I was still feeling a little weak...in a few minutes rescue team and a doctor had arrived.

Doctor checked upon me and confirmed I was perfectly alright except the minor sprain in my ankle... Nothing to worry... and prescribed a pain killer.