They are just perfect for each other 😡

Raghav's POV:

I organized everything for Suraj uncle and his family to travel from Mumbai to Goa and reached office.

I made sure everything is working smooth and no more important meetings were organised for next 7 days. I wanted Naman's wedding to go smoothly❤️

I also warned anyone from calling Naman for anything related to work. I called a board meeting and informed everyone that I am the only point of escalation if any issues occur. I even warned the board to not reach dad.

I also informed them to not be logging in however I would check emails regularly and would be just a phone call away.

After organizing everything I was at peace. At my other joint venture with Harshita, she promised me to take over everything and not to worry.

So I was completely sorted.

Now the last thing left was to get Ajjo's full body checkup done before taking him to Goa via flight.

So we got an appointment with Dr Anant and he checked upon Ajjo and confirmed everything was good however suggested to take Ajjo via road and avoid flight. As higher altitudes can cause an issue as Ajjo had a surgery recently.

I agreed and decided to take Ajjo via roads. While coming out of Dr Anant's cabin I met Shilpa.

She instantly greeted me with a smiling cheerful face..

'Hey Raghav... how are you...how's Ajjo...Hi Ajja' she greeted Ajjo too 😊

I informed her about our visit and also made sure she and Dr Anant are visiting Naman-Aditi's wedding. ..

Shilpa promised to join us however Dr Anant said he will try his level best.

Next day morning we were to start to Goa.

We organised flights for other relatives however closenit family members and friends ie.,
Mine and Siya's parents, Naman-Aditi, Ajjo, Sunita Aunty-Sumanth Uncle, Vish, Harshita, Shipali-Shreyus, Madhu-Meghana, Myself and Siya we all planned to hit the roads.

We split into groups.

All our parents and Ajjo decided to come in one car. Dad volunteered to take the driver's seat.

Sumanth uncle and Sunitha aunty were already in Karwar which was Sumanth uncle's ancestral place, they hence planned to join the road trip midway as we decided to have our lunch in Karwar and then continue our journey.

Madhu-Meghana, Shipali-Shreyus, decided to come together. While all 4 decided to turn drivers in this gang.

And because love birds preferred their privacy 🥰🤗

I had no other go but screw my privacy with two extremely talkative girls joining us...
My Little Devil 😈 Vish
Siya's bestie Shilpa.

We were boarding our luggage and I saw my darling wife join us...

She was wearing a pink cute off shoulder top with blue denims...she was looking so hot❤️❤️❤️

I had all wrong and naughty thoughts in my head 🤣

Although I had to behave like a gentleman owing to the other two girls accompanying us were brats....

I was looking at my Siya and next minute I felt a nudge on my shoulder...

'Brooooo...... Aankhooon ki gusthakiyaaaan maaf ho' Vish started singing in her absolutely cringy voice...

'Shutup Vish...I'll kill you'