Mesmerized by evening or her?

Raghav's POV:

Oh God ... It's getting tougher to ignore this woman post what happened few minutes ago...

At lunch she was sitting opposite to me...but my bloody mind was playing all crazy games...once it says look at her...once it says Shut up you shameless soul..

It's getting wierd.

But she seems to be a little more emotional. I mean when Ajjo offered her bapama's jewellery and Sarees she was in tears.

She hugged Ajjo... Ajjo is my most special one... specially after I lost bapama in my teenage....today I realized one thing for sure that Siya will take care of Ajjo just like me, Namu, mom or dad.

In a way she's a perfect fit in😊

I dressed up in my 3 piece Armani avoiding the typical kurta pajama...I'm never so comfortable in it.

My suit gives me confidence. So I chose to dress up as per my comfort.

Applied my cinammon flavoured perfume and walked down the staircase only to meet a pair of beautiful eyes...

She looked into my eyes with a pout. I couldn't control my laugh.

I'm not that handsome..but this woman and her wierd looks were making me feel embarrassed.

Just then a bubbly girl , almost the same age as Siya introduced herself to be Siya's bestie.

The next minute she blurted out my wife's confession that she feels

'i am hot!!!' my eyes immediately followed Siya's face who was looking everywhere except my face.

I had a slight smile on my lips... Soon she dragged her friend into the guest room as makeup artist was getting her ready there... Mom doesn't appreciate outsiders enter our bedroom, unless it's family or close friends.

In no time the clock ticked a 6:30 and mom was getting desperate to leave...just then she went to check upon Siya and didn't come back even after 10 mins ..

Soon I saw mom coming along with Shilpa and I see her just behind mom.

I was stunned.

Traditional jewellery

Neatly tied hair into a loose bun

A strand of hair stroking her pink cheeks...

But above all she was wearing...

Bapama's saree...

Mom was feeling proud looking at her. I understood that mom had cried...she was extremely close to bapama...my mom lost her mom at a very young age and Bapama was her lost mom..when bapama died my mom was broke...she always wanted to be the best mom in law just like she got one... But little did she know her daughter in law was also the perfect fit into Prabhu family.

While everyone were emotional seeing her including me....Ajjo was rubbed his eyes to wipe his tears...

I was the only one standing there like a meteorite struck onto me directly.

She looked absolutely royal...

My mouth automatically said out loud

'Beautiful'

And Naman started laughing.

Dad teased me saying ' Son...kindly close your mouth... else the saliva will drool out'

I was embarrassed... clearly while everyone burst out laughing.

Shilpa slightly nudged Siya teasingly who was just looking down not knowing how to react...