Destined or Blessed to have you ❤️

Raghav's POV:

I was looking at Siya who looked extremely confident about what she was going to do...

She stood by my side and said...

'First and foremost I am ready to give you all the details...

But only on one condition!!!

I need to know who provided you these details...

I mean the pictures and the video!!!

Tell me the truth and I promise to get you the biggest reveal!!!

Also if I don't know whose given you those information...

A.... I don't give you facts and I pull you into court with a defamation case! Which I'm sure we will win!!!

B...Post my reveal I promise people would spit back on your newspapers and TV channels!!!'

She was fierce.

A media person asked her...
'Are you trying to threaten media mam? If so please know we are not scared of anyone!!!'

To which Siya smiled and replied..
'No Sir... I am not threatening anyone...I'm only talking in the tone with which my husband got a response back from you guys!!!

It's called attacking!!!

And you have been attacking my husband by only listening to one side of a cooked up story!

So if you want to know the complete truth tell me the truth about your secret sources!!!

If you don't I swear to drag each one of you to the court with huge sum to be paid to Prabhu Group of Hotels as a defamation amount.'

The all so talking and gossiping had come to a stand still after Siya's announcement.

Just then I saw our lawyer step in with Anupam!!!

Anupam was here....I was shocked on seeing him here!!!

And our lawyer too!!!

'Mam....here' he handed over something to Siya.

And Siya announced...

'Here is the proof and I can explain you everything! Before that I need your sources.'

There was pin drop silence...

Suddenly a reporter spoke up...

'Mam...we got a anonymous courier with these photographs and report sent together!!!'

I was shocked.

Siya gave them a strong look and stood there folding her hands against her chest.

Suddenly another reporter said...

'Mam...we also received an anonymous courier with these pictures, reports and video!!!'

Suddenly all the reporters starred repeating the same.

Siya signalled them to stop 🙋

With a firm tone she said...

'And you believed an anonymous courier sent to you, starred writing juicy content without evejmn verifying things to post out on tomorrow's newspaper???

What kind of irresponsible journalism is this???

Then you also write blind articles on my husband and his brother without naming us ...well that's what you did to Raghav earlier but he never paid any heed to you folks!!!

Never questioned you!!!

But I won't tolerate this shit anymore!!!

He doesn't give you any bytes because he is a private person.